who needs to clean out there garage I DO!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been keeping mine pretty clean since i started messing with the datsuns again. When i was just doing outboard work in there, you almost couldn't move around without falling over one of the 15 or so outboards i had in there.

Im going to be doing a big re-arrange when i get my doors and back wall built.

Old work bench

IMG_0243.jpg

New workbench

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

The wagon in for some ass end work.

IMG_0233.jpg

Edited by Bandit240

Yea, ive been called a shop nazi by a buddy of mine. I wont let him touch anything in the big red tool boxes, thats all my Craftsman stuff. He gets to use the yellow box, Husky and Stanley tools in there.

Ive spent years working in my granddads shop and its always cluttered, so it feels good to have my own little workshop that stays somewhat clean.

This is our overall shop "complex". My shop is the one with a blue tarp in front of the wagon. The main shop is 16' by 40' and high enough to put the motorhome in.

IMG_0664.jpg

Edited by Bandit240

I just want to thank you guys for this thread. I fell much better now. I am glad to see that I am not alone in the way my garage looks. I really need to clean it up but.................................

I actually have 2 garages. The first one is an attached 2 car garage. I had to give up half of it to build a mudroom and storage for bikes and stuff.

Then I got a detached garage too. Both of them are full of parts and stuff. Each one does hold one car too. So here are some pics.

Messy_Garages_001.jpg

Messy_Garages_002.jpg

Messy_Garages_003.jpg

Messy_Garages_004.jpg

Messy_Garages_005.jpg

Messy_Garages_006.jpg

Messy_Garages_007.jpg

Messy_Garages_008.jpg

Messy_Garages_009.jpg

And the detached garage. This one is not as bad:

Messy_Garages_010.jpg

Messy_Garages_012.jpg

Messy_Garages_013.jpg

Messy_Garages_014.jpg

Messy_Garages_016.jpg

Messy_Garages_017.jpg

I like to call my garage "organized confusion". So glad i have it now. For 10 years all i had was a yard w/ a tall fence & tarps. This is when my yard was at it's worse..theres a 521 in there somewhere LoL.

HBinyard.jpg

Edited by Pacific coast Datsun
found a pic..uhhhh boy!
I wont let him touch anything in the big red tool boxes,... He gets to use the yellow box, ....

i have the same thing for my son. nice garage sale boxes full of HF tools that are not going to make me :mad: if he loses them :D

I am glad to see that I am not alone in the way my garage looks. I really need to clean it up but.................................

I actually have 2 garages.

me too. and if i had 4 it still wouldnt be sufficient.

a car in 1 and what everyone else has listed in theirs.

i rent a space my neighbors double garage, since his boat and Tahoe wont fit :w00t:

pix dont do the accumualtion of 'stuff' justice :eek: :lol:

BTW: i scored the white sedan from a guy who had so much crap in his shop that all was visible from his shots were the grill/bumper.

i asked what his plans were for it, and he said he was thinking of unloading everything datsun (not driven for 10yrs), so i considered his offer(for ~2 seconds) that everything datsun had to go with it..... hhhhhmmmmmm OK :D

8 loads and a few months later it was back on the road!

well now i dont feel so bad about my garage. I need for the weather to dry out before i put the 411 outside it finaly dried out after sitting out side for 20 years lol.Iam actully cleaning it this weekend so i can find my keys lol

datsun411014-1.jpg

datsun411021-3.jpg

anyone need a set of pliers check out the chair thats like 3/4 of my plier collection.i get a set every bday and xmas

datsun411018-3.jpg

theirs like 20 pair of pliers lol