Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since I moved out west, I've been trying to visit all of the yards in the Bay Area. 

Richmond P-n-P listed a 74 B-210, so I went to check it out. It's a '75 4-speed. It looked like it had been sitting a long time. Back window broken, rear axle and grille gone. Might be some good parts left. Also, I spotted an almost identical B210 waiting in the staging area - it might be on the yard soon. Also, there were 2 or 3 720s

DSCN3075_zps10077c56.jpg

I found some cheap tires in Santa Rosa, so I figured I'd check out the Windsor P-n-P while I was up that way. I got there at 5pm, so I only had an hour.

The yard actually had quite a few interesting cars. A '79 210 hatchback that still had the cool taillights, a square headlight early 80's 510 4-door hatchback with a tachometer, a 1st generation Subaru Brat, A 521 that looks like it was placed semi-diagonally on a big 4x4 frame

DSCN3076_zps59cca45a.jpg

Also, this 620 was listed online as a '75 or '76, but it is a '78 with a tan interior (I got the dual rear-view mirrors and intermittent wiper setup.)

DSCN3077_zpsa6e2b30e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff is usually out there for about a month unless it gets stripped very fast, ill go back out this weekend

Don't be driving there just for me, it's not that important, I have enough diesel crap now, just keep in mind when you see these diesel trucks, to look at the engine to see if there is anything out of the ordinary, like an injection pump that is not stock, or a turbocharger.

A 4wd diesel oilpan/oil pickup tube would also interest me, even if it is custom.

Anybody up in Arlington WA. know what color the 79 A10 510,,,,,,,, is??

Not sure this link will take you directly to car or not

http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx?Address=98512&Lat=47.000483&Lng=-123.021305&Make=Datsun&Model=510&Distance=100

Anybody up in Arlington WA. know what color the 79 A10 510,,,,,,,, is??

Not sure this link will take you directly to car or not

http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx?Address=98512&Lat=47.000483&Lng=-123.021305&Make=Datsun&Model=510&Distance=100

Silky beat me too it. There's a photo on ROW52.

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/WHLA10102396

I came across a 1980 a couple weeks ago out here.

• Like 1

That is frickin awesome guys!!

Thanks for letting me know you could even do that..That could potentally save me a heck of alot of guessing and driving,, in the future.

That ROW52 is pretty sweet. Nice feature. Wish all yards did that. I'm just happy the LKQ yards list their inventory around here (LA & IE). Saves a lot of wasted searching. Now if we could just get them to actually label the cars correctly. A yard in Wilmington lists a 1979 green Nissan Datsun. I'd love to know which one. Long way to drive to find out it isn't what I'm looking for <_<

there is another one up there?!?! im taking a field trip today then! need anything nanner?? 

Nope kinda looking for a blue fender like yours and Donovans cuz that one i showed you needs a drivers fender and was just trying to help the dude out.

Thanks though man.