Missing 620 xcab

1lo620

I was talking with Icehouse last night about his truck. And we got bs about custom rides and projects etc. and I brought up a truck that was at Sittin Pretti Show 2yrs ago. It was a primered 620 xcab body dropped full air bags on 18s with a full shaved body...It was a cool truck, if anyone knows of this truck, tell him about this site and get us some pics and info on it...:cool: :cool:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I cann't get any of My photos to upload. It says "enter the URL of Your image". I have no idea how to do that. This is similar to the old forum in trying to add My avitar, which David Murphy was nice enough to finally do for Me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cann't get any of My photos to upload. It says "enter the URL of Your image". I have no idea how to do that. This is similar to the old forum in trying to add My avitar, which David Murphy was nice enough to finally do for Me. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=703

Yeah they have suspended the whole image deal on the forum.. if you start a photobucket account or something similar, then you just link the image and it loads up from there without takeing up room on the forum server..

Its pretty simple..

It must be!

I got a photobucket account last summer but never used it till a few weeks ago. Worked the first try for me, and I know shit. It does everything. It's still nice to actually see the picture though.

Don't laugh but, would it be possible to use photobucket but still have the picture shown, and after a week? or so have it revert to the photobucket image URL link thingy??? This way we have our latest topic pictures but as we move on the pictures become just links.

Me and Tom have been talking about the pic post option. He thinks to save bandwidth or something we should try and get everyone to use photobucket or something similar. We decide to turn it on to users with over 30 post and have been a member for over 30 days. This will keep out unwanted posters, like in the classifieds... I really don't know how to work computers that well but I can do the photo thingy alright....

Mike the pics should show up. Do a test photo on this thread and I will tell you where you are going wrong.

It must be!

I got a photobucket account last summer but never used it till a few weeks ago. Worked the first try for me, and I know shit. It does everything. It's still nice to actually see the picture though.

Don't laugh but, would it be possible to use photobucket but still have the picture shown, and after a week? or so have it revert to the photobucket image URL link thingy??? This way we have our latest topic pictures but as we move on the pictures become just links.

Back to Steroids comment about not being able to post pics...Mike: you know what an old fart I am and not too bright as far as the computer goes..but i followed the "photobucket advice and guess what....IT WORKS........!

OlYellerinChino1.jpg at least I think it did..won't know till I click submit!!ha ha LOL

It must be!

it will show up.. go to your photobucket page, and left click the very bottom line of text underneath the picture you want to post, then when you are entering the text of your reply in the forum, right click and then "Paste" and the URL link will just show up, once you submit, and look at your post it will be there... Presto!

Now that I have done that sort of correctly..I would have wanted it to be a bit smaller..............how do I reduce the size...or do I need to?...you guys tell me...thanks

I like the pics big..

you can right-click on the pic (if you're using a real computer) and see that the pic is 650 pixels wide. I think pictures from 400-800 wide are appropriate for forums.

and a signature pic should be wide and short.

no more than maybe 200 pixels tall and 600 wide or so. :D

(if you're using a real computer)

HEY!!! hehe

All I have to do is hold control and hit the ONE mouse button and it simulates Windows right click :D

I think the pic is perfect size, I like photo bucket because the sizing is so big on the screen. If I use photo shop some how I always mess it up and the pic is like 2"x2" :(

it will show up.. go to your photobucket page, and left click the very bottom line of text underneath the picture you want to post, then when you are entering the text of your reply in the forum, right click and then "Paste" and the URL link will just show up, once you submit, and look at your post it will be there... Presto!

Thanks!! (for not laughing)

I hear learning new stuff helps to prevent early onset Alzeihmers so that's my fix for to-day. Hope I remember to do the same to-morrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need My permission to use My photos!! I am happy that 30+ years later My stuff is being enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!! It is My pleasure to share them with You. Heck, I wish that I had more!! As it always seems that it is with Me (truck runs, car runs, bike runs, etc.) I hardly ever shoot more than a roll of film at an event. If I could go back in time to a run with 800+ Datsuns (as well as Couriers, Luvs and Toyotas) present, I would have shot much, much more. In a way I am kind've embarrassed at My collection. I should have learned better lighting, waited until people moved and other tricks that I picked up on in years. But what I have is what I have. Did I shoot all that stuff to just keep in a box hidden away somewhere? NO!! I get a blast when You guys comment on what We did back then! Just think what I COULD HAVE photographed, though!! I only shot a truck that was exceptional or had an idea done to it that appealed to Me. Trust Me, there is a lot that I didn't shoot. Bummer.

On Photobucket or other posting sites............ Isn't EVERYTHING that I am going to post be available for anyone to "surf" through and see?? Can others copy My photos somehow? Can I restrict viewing of My photos? I am asking this not only for Datsun photos, but family, etc. that I more than likely would add there in the future. Like they say (who is THEY??) "If You don't want anybody to see it, then don't ever put it on a computer" True??????

On Photobucket or other posting sites............ Isn't EVERYTHING that I am going to post be available for anyone to "surf" through and see?? Can others copy My photos somehow? Can I restrict viewing of My photos? I am asking this not only for Datsun photos, but family, etc. that I more than likely would add there in the future. Like they say (who is THEY??) "If You don't want anybody to see it, then don't ever put it on a computer" True??????

I have not seen any way to keep photos on PHOTOBUCKET private.. once you have the link, you can then find that persons photobucket and browse all of their photos... I assume that in the browsing of PHOTOBUCKETS "NEW PICS" or "NEW VIDEOS" only those that are published to the web are browseable, but once someone sees any of your pics on this forum or anywhere else, or if they simply guess your photobucket ID, they can then browse you photos..

not from what I've seen. I've tried your method and many personal sites don't allow browsing. Others do so I assumed that the owner of the account has to specify brouwsing or not.

I don't have a photobucket account myself. But I have used the site to search for pics like I do on Google Images.

Ill have to figure out how to make mine private then.. hate for people to see the pictures of me dancing around the house in Laura's panties.

Ok you go into account options, and you can change the album settings to private.. the default is public..