pl411

Noiin

but what i really need right now is to get my breaks fixd.

anyone know whitch break master cylinder i can use for my 411??

The 510 dual SU conversion single circuit master cylinder also fits the RL411 perfectly. Part Number is 46010-N0110. Have it in my RL411, all brake lines line up exactly. I don't remember if it came with the brake fluid receptical, so don't throw anything away until after you install and blead the brake system.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa Maria is the happenin place for Datsuns now I guess.

We had a group of 8ish that met up a couple times but we haven't in a while. Mostly because a few of us are building our cars.

Good luck with your brakes.

Edited by Papi Chulo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

took a couple of trys but once Started it ran on its own for a good 3-5 mins.. JUST ONE THING

i have the rear up on jacks. and when in Neutral the back wheels spin just i TINY bit.. i know it has to do with the slave cyl..

maybe cuz i have a 510 slave cyl installed? but the part # for the 411 and 510 are the same.

anymore have any idea??:confused:

The master cylinder disengages the clutch, so with the clutch pedal up and the trans in neutral, the clutch is still engaged turning the transmission. The wheels will turn slowly only because they have no resistance on them. Press down on the clutch pedal and they should stop.

Edited by Papi Chulo
i believe i tryd that and it did not stop them.. should i bleed them some more?

Bled is bled, make sure you got all the air out the first time you did it.

the 510 slave cylinder has an adjustable rod, adjust it :P and while the car's in the air you should adjust the rear brakes too, if you haven't already.

I can come help you out this weekend if you want, jonsey510 is coming up so we can get some work done ....let me know