Pork's 521

porkchop

Okay guys, time to put this to rest.

It looks like I am the one who needs to apologize to Pork. I am sorry for my comment and for not welcoming you to the forum. So Welcome and I do hope that you stick around for you can get lots of information here that you may need for your build. We all have plans and dreams for our rides so I wish you the best for what you have planned.

I am a far cry from a purist and no I don't know everything about a 521. I just know what I like and don't like.

Have a nice day! :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, time to put this to rest.

It looks like I am the one who needs to apologize to Pork. I am sorry for my comment and for not welcoming you to the forum. So Welcome and I do hope that you stick around for you can get lots of information here that you may need for your build. We all have plans and dreams for our rides so I wish you the best for what you have planned.

I am a far cry from a purist and no I don't know everything about a 521. I just know what I like and don't like.

Have a nice day! :)

No apology necessary, Paula. Seems to have been one HUGE mistake, as a lot gets lost from time to time in translation from thought to type. Water under the bridge. Thank you and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Looks like I might be pulling the engine here soon for a little freshening and mild build, so I am sure the questions will start pouring in from my end.

fryan....we get that and would love to welcome in the new guy....especially since he's a 521 owner! But from our side....it's understandable that we would think that a new guy would tread a bit more lightly in his early posts. We're not looking to push anyone away....we're also not looking for new people that start off like a bull in a china shop.

I really hope he post a lot of pics of his vw's and his 521....we need more stuff like that.

yeah. thanks for being so cool and spreading the peace here on the forum

welcome pork. i noticed you mentioned you rolled with Severed. got any pics of your other trucks? im just about to start baggin my NL320 so there a lot of guys who have or just love seein these dattos on the ground too.

dont worry Paula, my L320 is staying stock.:D

Hey PoRk

WELCOME 2 THE FORUM :D Sorry u got off 2 such a ruff start but we all hope u can stick around and join us in this fantastic forum! Datsuns r really cool rigs and their owners r a bunch of NUTS:blink: Me being 1 of them:blink:

I'm sure u r used 2 this being 1 of those fuckin V-dub dudes:lol:(ribbing)

Anyways look 4ward 2 seeing your build on your 521. Now get off yer ass & grab yer snow shovel go out and dig that truck out and take some PICS!:fu:

(more ribbing):D

DatDoug ("butt-ugly" 620 owner);)

welcome pork. i noticed you mentioned you rolled with Severed. got any pics of your other trucks? im just about to start baggin my NL320 so there a lot of guys who have or just love seein these dattos on the ground too.

dont worry Paula, my L320 is staying stock.:D

I actually rolled with Severed Ties with my Acura and later with a bagged Super Beetle. The beetle was just starting to get some body treatment in this pic, so it had a lot to be desired. Couple more minor tweaks I had planned and it would have laid pan on the ground.

teg2.jpg

teg4.jpg

71bug1.jpg

Hey PoRk

WELCOME 2 THE FORUM :D Sorry u got off 2 such a ruff start but we all hope u can stick around and join us in this fantastic forum! Datsuns r really cool rigs and their owners r a bunch of NUTS:blink: Me being 1 of them:blink:

I'm sure u r used 2 this being 1 of those fuckin V-dub dudes:lol:(ribbing)

Anyways look 4ward 2 seeing your build on your 521. Now get off yer ass & grab yer snow shovel go out and dig that truck out and take some PICS!:fu:

(more ribbing):D

DatDoug ("butt-ugly" 620 owner);)

lol....you must have been bored. Looks like my 14 yo texting. :lol:

Welcome.

Sorry, that excuse is not good enough. Show us your Datsickle! :D

IMG_3886Small.jpg

Aight, fair enough! I will stop by the shop after work and get some crappy cell phone pics, dangit!!!! :P

nice rides. i think i remember seeing that bug before but it might have just been on SSM

Thanks, I actually did some of the work to the SSM Project Z Cavalier. It came to me after someone had stuffed a crotch rocket into the nose of it and I did all the collision repair, shave work, finish body work, and proper fitment of the ground effects as well as all of the flame layout on it. My other buddy was doing a lot of the work to Gerrick's Mazda truck as well in the shop we worked out of when I lived in Boise.

ok good looks like everythings worked out for everyone, im glad to see that, pork i know on alot of forums people can be pretty harsh.. thankfully ratsun isnt one of those, we pretty much state our opinion but dont bash eachothers.. we dont mind answering questions or offering advice.. we like to have fun here an such, i get teased all the time cause i have a 620.. an they're SOO common.. but its all in good fun an everyone knows my truck is the shizznit.. so welcome to ratsun.. thanks for not blowing up an clearing the air... we look forward to pics ( i know you cant take any right now ) but when ya do i will be here lookin :)

Glad this all got worked out! I think you had a great well thought response to the heat you were getting. Good on ya and welcome!!! Now the big question is bed hooks or no bed hooks? (I'm teasing the rest of the forum, bedhooks are actually one of the most debated differences on Ratsun!)