Datsun Gifts!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been hiding those from her for months! Thanks to Steroid and Tdaaj for selling me the frame and glove box lock. Both are really, really hard to find. I only know of one other person with the chrome glove box lock.

I think when Santa visted last night, he landed on the canopy on the side of the house cause it's collapsed down onto my wgn :( Damn reindeer need to go on a diet!! :)

Very cool stuff. I am envious of the liscence plate frame....cool score. Isnt it nice to have friends that collect datsun parts them are willing to sell then to their friends....Ted and Mike are the pimps of old school datsun parts....I want to move to Arizona just to be closer to Steroid and all his cool part and trucks.....Merry Christmas ...cooll score

[/img]

Santa picked me up some billet door handles & window cranks. :D

Sometimes it's just easier to buy than build? :)

All I got was a sweater....what I really wanted was a moaner and screamer.

I had to read that twice, but it sure was funny the second time!!!!

Santa brought this........

12-16510dickiesshirt.jpg

:cool: just what i wanted.

I noticed form the tag its Dickies. Idk if you guys know but there is a crazy sale on Dickies online, like 75% off. They do it every year but I just bought coveralls for 18$ shipped, worth mentioning.

It's funny too I spent wed making a Datsun stencil for the back to make it proper once it arrives :-). I would rather a patch but they want like as much as the coveralls themselves cost lol.

Edited by 72240z