how does ur dash look?

Ultramagnus

i've always been OCD about my cars running condition. so i decided to vamp up the dash unit w/ gauges. this is my christmas present to myself along with a new exhuast system, set of rims, oil cooler unit and the bottom door chrome molding. :D i think i got my family member something:eek:

this all just mocked up i will have the rest of the week off for install and test.

pics:

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if a tach the size of a double whopper will fit in the dash :P... i second the fuel gauge mount lets see some pics.

Not trying to use that tach^^^ Gonna use a smaller ES tach for the dash. As for the crooked tach.. i like a left to right sweep rather than and down to up. Make sense? I can look at the tach in my perrrefffferals (sp?) and read it easier. But thats me.

How's your car after doing 70mph into the head of that XB?

XB is the daily driver. even though that thing's on 18's w/ some bolt on mods.:D

Do you have pics of how you mounted the tach and fuel gauge? I need to do that too.

sorry no pics of the fuel/tach install i'll take it all apart soon when i get my speedo gauge in...:D

like but why are the gadges crooked? ive never understood why people install them like that maybe you could help me understand

i installed the gauges on a tilt cause i can see them better. it's actually alot easier to see that way rather than in a up down sweep.

yea guys for my 710 i want to go with either auto meter carbon fiber ones or maybe a pro comp. i honestly like the carbon fiber one better but i guess the pro comp would look better. This is gonna be way later after the swap. but yea. i ran the numbers and like just for gageus like 500 and thats carbon is pro comp cheaper? install is gonna be looking hot as hell! watch out for it guys

i've always been OCD about my cars running condition. so i decided to vamp up the dash unit w/ gauges. this is my christmas present to myself along with a new exhuast system, set of rims, oil cooler unit and the bottom door chrome molding. :D i think i got my family member something:eek:

this all just mocked up i will have the rest of the week off for install and test.

pics:

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

heres mine i'll take some more later

dash.jpg