how does ur dash look?

Ultramagnus

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like but why are the gadges crooked? ive never understood why people install them like that maybe you could help me understand

Hi all! Im new to the forum .. Here is a picture of the dash in our 72 510 Rally car. We have all the gauges turned a bit so when everything is going right all the needles are pointing strait up.

P1000931.jpg

The note was on the dash of the dash of a 72 510 rally car that we got for parts. We thought it was fitting so we kept it

P1000951.jpg

Some more pictures of the build if interested..

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc223/Cscray94/

Welcome, looks like a fun 510 lol. I have always been a rally fan. Wish there was more(any) in my area.

The gauges make sense.

Any action shots? :-)

i like but why are the gadges crooked? ive never understood why people install them like that maybe you could help me understand

Hi all! Im new to the forum .. Here is a picture of the dash in our 72 510 Rally car. We have all the gauges turned a bit so when everything is going right all the needles are pointing strait up.

P1000931.jpg

The note was on the dash of the dash of a 72 510 rally car that we got for parts. We thought it was fitting so we kept it

P1000951.jpg

Some more pictures of the build if interested..

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc223/Cscray94/

that makes sence in a racing application that way you just look at it at a glance but if its gonna be a street aplication i see no point in it it just looks funny whyen your trying to show off

btw build looks good man keep it up

Edited by bonvo

that makes sence in a racing application that way you just look at it at a glance but if its gonna be a street aplication i see no point in it it just looks funny whyen your trying to show off

btw build looks good man keep it up

Ya I agree 100%, for race it does make perfect sense. On a street car 1st think I think is fanboy.