Scammer alert

I got one from Gabby the other day.  I responded that I was a Prince.  If he would give me his social security number and his bank routing number, I would reward him handsomely for helping me get my money out of my country since I had been deposed..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I responded to a Craigslist ad several years ago for a 620 grill and a few other parts from a Bill Berry.  I don't know if it's the same guy or a relation, but he took my money and then no contacts or replies to emails for like 8 months.  Amazingly, a package appeared on the door one day with all my stuff.  He was somewhere in Eastern/Southern California.  I can't find a phone number, but his email was    carnegieboo@gmail.com  if that helps at all.  We corresponded back and forth quite a bit and he seemed honest, but never got a good reason for the huge delay.   I also found an address, sort of.      

Wm. Berry
P.O. Box 368
Mojave, CA. 93502  
8 hours ago, twinchrissy said:

I also got a message from username gabby.He is definitely a scammer. just got one of theses generic scammer messages they like to send out "hello, are you still looking? you can get in contact with Samson if its still available... his mail is samson.2millard@gmail.com". I asked the lowlife to take a pic of the item on any of todays newspaper. Then of course it went silent.

Flagged as a spammer and banned. 

Keep them coming, it's been a while since I got to dust of the ol hammer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whatever information they are giving you is fake.  Most likely they are in a foreign country half way across the globe.  You're only wasting more of your own time trying to "track" them down with whatever bogus info/pictures they gave you.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Whatever information they are giving you is fake.  Most likely they are in a foreign country half way across the globe.  You're only wasting more of your own time trying to "track" them down with whatever bogus info/pictures they gave you.

Mostly I am actually trying to see if they are real.

Big difference. I want them to be real.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 1:13 PM, bananahamuck said:

I don't usually do the classifieds ,,  What are you looking for ??

I was in process of finally down sizing to erect a new shed before i get to old to even use the damn thing.. Then,, as it always works, i came into a ton of parts lately from a field south of here out in Rochester WA ,, mostly 720 KC and 620s  but other shit as well . 

Or link to ad if not deleted 

i'm out south of Tumwater

You wouldn't happen to have any #W58 intake manifolds?