Who's metal??

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

You know the Scorpions aren't my favorite, but the new album so far seems pretty good. Raised on Rock is definitely up there for just plain kick-ass, fuck the R&B crap masquerading as music these days!

You know the Scorpions aren't my favorite, but the new album so far seems pretty good. Raised on Rock is definitely up there for just plain kick-ass, fuck the R&B crap masquerading as music these days!

I just dont listen to the radio all together.

its shithouse

I heard the scorps are hanging it up pretty soon,atleast thats what I thought i heard. I can listen to just about anything,metal with understandable words I like best. And RAP is not music.God I hate that shit!!!

Did I mention I went to the Joan Jett concert at DAA just a few weeks ago? I don't care if she's 52, I would STILL do her! And she's a lesbian, but hot, hot, fing hot, and she can still sing well. Not that she's metal, but definitely rock. And I was 20 feet away! :D I was all giddy like a little schoolgirl.

You know, I was just remembering this when I was reading through the first of this thread. Remember Ace Ventura Pet Detective? When he's going down to talk to the old dude screwing with the whaling fleet, the band playing on stage has a Cannibal Corpses label hanging up. Not sure if it's a descendant or the same, or just a coincidence, as it's plural. Anyway.

Listening to Powerman 5000 now. Good shit. I think it's better than where Rob Zombie went, even though I still like his stuff. White Zombie was just plain better. La Sexorcisto all the way.