Anyone Want To Go Wheeling In The Snow

its called a VERY well packed lock box in the bed lmao... oh and i forgot a shovel and gllon of water lol :rolleyes:

i go very well prepared... i fully plan on being prepaired if i break something on my truck or want to go anywhere that im not going to be stuck either way..

:blink: that shit sucks :blink:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because he drives a toyota.

I just take my tow strap, winch control and a lunch. It helps to be able to hold all the broken berfields I find on the trail. LOL

cool it spanky! as soon as my new axles are done you wont be finding a single birf' from me layin around...

mmmchromolly and 6gun knuckles... front AND rear.. ;-)

BTW i have an extra knuckle rebuild kit for BOTH sides that i need to sell fast, if anyone with a yota (redeye) needs this ill work you a great deal on it!

I paid $140 for it a few days ago from TC's offroad, package is unopened. I just need to get my money back so i'll let it go to anyone on the forum or their friends i dont care for $100 and just cut my loss... if someone is willing to toss me a little extra that would be great but i really need the money so i can get my new tires asap! :(

l_a5750520f2364cc1828ba3a2cb8a4d13.jpg

Edited by sly-yota

got your stock birfields n stuff?

after a few years one of mine sounds like a wind up toy every once n a while, wouldnt mind carrying a spare.

and i carry almost as much crap, not so much for me but so i can keep my jeeper buddies on the trail.

:fu:

so i talked to my buddy and he broke some shackels and had to take 2 come-a-longs and X them on the underside to hold eveything is place :eek::lol:

it took 3 hrs to get to the main road and a to speed of 30 on the road he said it felt so wierd like the jeep wanted to go where ever it wanted,Every time i talk to him I get happier we didnt go :lol:

i will go wheelin with you guys as soon as another pal gets back form cali i will talk him in to bringing out MUD B*TCH it a a shortend Ford with a raped out 351 not sure if its a c or a w its the better of the 2 i have yet to see it get stuck and i want to I dont know if any of you cAME TO Barlow point mud drags last season but this rig was the ONLY truck to make it thru the pit its like 4-6 feet deep and soupie i will try to find some video i have of some redneck drags and the run threw the pit

Edited by freaky510
Damn it! That's pretty short notice for me.

5Ndime, What's up with the rig?

Need a spare engine, tranny, tranfer???? Have all three from an '87 Comanche.

Late reply I know but I have been working like a madman lately on my cherokee. I have a newer motor in it from a wrecked wrangler. Runs good now. Still having intermittent problems with the 4wheel drive shifting into gear. heres a pic as she sits today. Thanks for the offer though!

96cherokee.jpg

ya i took it out one time before and it wheeled good but then the front springs broke in and my shackels were laying on the frame.. so i just set up the shackels in stock postion in the frame and that didnbt work and i layed the truck on its side so this is ther third try.... got a couple more things to do and then its back on the road

Still having intermittent problems with the 4wheel drive shifting into gear. heres a pic as she sits today.

Doesn't want to engage???:D Look at the vacume can on the pass fender. those are shit! They make a deal that replaces those that is a direct shift for the frontend. No more vacume, just mechanical. I believe it's called a posi-lock or something like that.