• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT FAIR!!!!!

You have too many badass toys.

Dig the truck, And the bikes are sweet also. :cool:

i know right?!! my wifes getting on me everytime i get something new................little does she know im building an old dodge d 50 rat at my friends house its chopped 6 inches and is slammed to the ground she saw it and i told her it was my friends lol im gonna get killed one of these days lol !!!,:cool:aloha pat
Hi Pat, nice pickup. Love the green/black primer color scheme.

I added your 620 to the: 808 Datsuns thread.

P.S: Does it have an approved flame-arrestor? :D

thanks! i didnt even see the 808 datsun thread, oh and yeah it has an approved flame arrestor....lol aloha pat:cool:

I thought it never rained in Hawaii.
It rains every single day in Hawaii... but it's usually not cold outside. The raindrops can be cold. But there is a rainy side (east side) of each island, and a more deserty side (west side).

Just like here in Washington: Wet side and dry side.

Is that water on the ground?? I thought it never rained in Hawaii. :lol:

Awesome

Larry

T

yes it get really rainy in the winter i live on the country side of the big island its known for the rain here, in fact the subdivision i live in is called lake land it gets around 43 deg at the coldest........................not too bad. aloha pat:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

DOOOOD! This is what happens when I take a few months off from Ratsun. I miss cool ass stuff like this!! Love your rig man. One of my favorite 620's now.

Interestingly I just saw your pics over at Killbillet.com yesterday. One of the only things that came up when I searched for 'datsun'. As you can see I think your efforts will be much more appreciated here!

Dude I think it rocks just as it. I understand if you want to go lower, but I love it's height! I love chop tops on old skool rods, but for some reason I haven't seen one on a Datsun that I love yet. (I'd like to see one on a 320 though!) But what ever you do, leave it as is or go lower/chop, this is one badazz truck man. Kudos.

Heh, I love that your business is a mobile service. If you check out the my521oildrop below, you will see that my truck used to be a mobile oil change truck, and it has this kewl oil drop guy on the side of it.

Edited by fisch

thanks fisch, yea im kinda thinking of chopping it .........but i cant decide just yet hey i checked out your truck,thats cool that it was an old mobile repair truck!! my customers get a kick when i take my rat to a job!! the kids always ask me to blow the flames lol take care aloha pat:cool: