POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone just ignore the 610...plz... :) lol.

Nice car for the price - well worth it. I paid twice as much for my parts car and this has the 1800 emblems (jealous...)

SHe was supposed to come look at the stuff i had for trade. I called her and she told me she sold it....really pissed me off after all the work i did for her taking pics and videos and her telling me she was very intersted and would come look. Sigh.

Sucks. I was working a cash deal for that 610 and she shafted me too. We'd emailed back n' forth a bunch and had agreed to meet yesterday at noon. I hopped in my truck and and drove 50 mi down there to find that it'd been sold several hours earlier. The seller had my phone # and didn't even bother to call!!!

I honestly don't blame 'em for selling it to the 1st person with cash, but not calling when you knew someone was on their way... wtf?

I agree. She was supposed to come up and i never heard anything back. SOme great sentimental attachment she had to the car. I bet whoever bought it is going to tear it apart :(

I hate to see this stuff happen - hopefully some kid got their hands on it, gets knee deep and realizes they forgot their paddle, and its back up on CL for sale. Don't give up hope. Or maybe it went to someone here and we will soon see it in the 610 unite thread. Either way, I hope a Datsun (esp. a 610) gets saved.

Not mine...

1970 & 1971 Datsun 521 pick ups (Vancouver,wa)

Hello I have two Datsun pickup truck I am looking to get rid of - the 1970 has a L20b swap and runs ,but needs some tlc for sure! staight body (a little dinged up in the front) I am looking for $500 for it and it has a clean title! I also have a 1971 521 with a stock 1600 that runs good ,it just needs the gas tank installed because the previous owner was converting the bed to tilt! it tilts now , but the tank needs reinstalled and what ever done with the bed! It has a straight body some did 90% of the body work (very straight cab)It has a bill of sale from the owner- I am asking $400 for it! let me know if you are interested! my name is Grady 503-490-1213 ( if you are interested text me or email me and I will send you pics)

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1519862169.html

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.