When the ex tells you: "Get that piece of JUNK out of here!!!"

datsun76_620

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did u ramp it or use a high lift.

Nope...the old fashioned 'redneck' way...just a rolling floor jack and a couple of bottle jacks!

Thank goodness my spare for the Ford was fubar...made a great mount for the frame!!! (the bedsides tucked right under the wheelwells!!! Not a scratch on her!!!) I took my time on 3 big LH turns but made it to my new place no probs!

Thats what mine said, even tho it was running and driving. She just hated that I had a Datsun with no creature comforts as my daily driver (one of thos "if its not new its crappy" people) and was relentless about giving me shit about it.

and the moral of the story......

.....well I gave her a ring told her there was a box of her shit on my porch ;)

.....well I gave her a ring told her there was a box of her shit at the curb. ;)

Ahhh that better. Life is too short for allowing a woman in it that does not understand your passion. Didn't say she has to support it, or like it, just a little understanding is all it takes. Anyone that complains like that about the second most important thing in your life must want that position real bad. :D

Anyone that complains like that about the second most important thing in your life must want that position real bad. :D

Isn't THAT the TRUTH!!!:cool: She might have gotten my wallet...but not my DATSUN!!!

dude that was sooooo illegal!!!! hella ratsun!

....I was kinda sweating it...but then when the cop pulled up behind me as I was flashing my hazards....he just drove by and waved!!! (Really!!) Gotta love being down south!!! -> he's probably heard the story tooooo many times...

You fellas are AWESOME!! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Ahhh that better. Life is too short for allowing a woman in it that does not understand your passion. Didn't say she has to support it, or like it, just a little understanding is all it takes. Anyone that complains like that about the second most important thing in your life must want that position real bad. :D

haha i don't ever ask that they like it (altho that is a plus) just tolerate it and dont give me shit 24/7. as punkass with a ratty datto i dont seem to have to much trouble finding cute girls (beats me how it works:confused:but ill take it:D) so if you gonna be bitching about it non stop im gonna give you the boot when i cant stand listening to it anymore.