Socalman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

NRG sells a ton of that stuff, but be careful. Some of the hub adapters are really thick, moving the wheel closer to your belly.

Lucky for you, most Datsun shaft splines are the same.

Here's one - https://getnrg.com/products/srk-rl142h

Thanks

The NRG hub does move the wheel closer to the driver and this creates a larger gap between the plastic steering column shell and steering wheel.  I think it is about a 1/2" gap.  It doesn't look great.  Some on here have created custom adapter to fill in the gap.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, mainer311 said:

I have a Grant quick release on my roadster that Amazon shipped me by accident. I tried it on my truck first and it fit great, but now I use it on my roadster as an anti-theft device.

Happen to remember the part number. I guess my biggest issue is figuring out the turn signal cancel since the small rods are on the wheel itself

I've had a few in my cars.  Love them.  They do make one that has a built in adapter.   I don't remember if the 521 and 510 have the same splines.  Out of the ones I had this was my favorite.  https://www.enjukuracing.com/products/nrg-gen-2-5-quick-release.html?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAjfyqBhAsEiwA-UdzJKjW8ERqk-Pc7APtzBh67-mnKWgbXmGCI0tqiN9ZqySalNReJfyi5BoCHVQQAvD_BwE

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

I think I still have the under steering column gauge mount that will look good in that truck.lol Also do you need a heater

I don’t think I need anymore gauges but what kind of heater are we talking about? Aftermarket? 

6 hours ago, Socalman said:

I don’t think I need anymore gauges but what kind of heater are we talking about? Aftermarket? 

Factory heater, in really good shape. Also the bracket bolts under your steering column so you can move your gauges there and mount the stereo in the hole on dash. You cannot get this piece anymore. If you want them let me know.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Factory heater, in really good shape. Also the bracket bolts under your steering column so you can move your gauges there and mount the stereo in the hole on dash. You cannot get this piece anymore. If you want them let me know.

I’m good on the factory heater, can you post a picture of the gauge mount? Or text it to me if you still have my number.

53358768204_1cc8d63c12_6k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

53358657178_d831101d92_6k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

53358893655_839e27af45_6k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

You get first dibs but if you don't want it anyone else want it let me know. No one makes it anymore and it bolts right to your factory steering column. 140.00 picked up pr 140 plus shipping let me know. Im all AIM in my truck now so I don't need it and I would love to see it mounted in some ones truck.I have also a Boost and NOS gauge as well. Phantom white face.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...