Veteran's Day

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for your heartfelt message of gratitude to our Veterans and those currently serving on active duty. It's wonderful to see appreciation and recognition for their sacrifices and service. As a Veteran myself, I can tell you that messages like yours mean a lot to us. It's important to acknowledge the dedication and commitment of our military personnel who have selflessly served our country. Your words of thanks and well wishes are truly touching and serve as a reminder of the support and unity within our communities. Let's continue to honor and support our Veterans and active-duty servicemembers, and may they stay safe as they carry out their duties. Thank you for expressing your gratitude and for recognizing the importance of their service.

• Like 3

I must have missed this thread on Saturday. But, I did fly the American Flag in the front yard.

I am not a vet but wish I was. If I could go back in time and tell the long haired, hippie lookin', dope smokin', earring wearing faggot to sign up, I would.

I know and have known several vets/active duty guys and they are the most stand up and real people I have ever met.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

img_1_1699921224556.thumb.jpg.2a4f8b6a6efcc5b96a5cfdd36c674654.jpgmy brood. Me in the upper left. My family has been in the US since 1754, haven't missed a war yet. We got a land grant from King George so we fought for the Crown in the Revolutionary War then the Confederacy. Oddly enough one great great great uncle was a Confederate drummer boy who later enlisted in the US Navy in 1898 to fight the Spanish. Probably gonna end with my kids. They're all soured on the current military climate as am I.

• Like 1