Mr.Disprosium

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Mr.Disprosium said:

So my truck actually has a stack behind the cab but is not connected after installing the turbo, I hoodstacked it temporarily because i ran out of money for a full exhaust but i am making a 2.5 inch downpipe then 3 inch step up to a bedside exhaust exit. This turbo 720 is actually my daily driver and I've been driving without a hood until I get an exhaust made and the cops around here do not care they don't even look twice.

Got any full pictures of the truck...

I put dual stacks on my 521....

29 minutes ago, Mr.Disprosium said:

https://imgur.com/a/vAiWENJ

I don't know how to post pics on mobile so here is a bunch of pics and vids of it on imgur

Easiest is the add file option in the reply window... just has to be under 4mb size.  

Just realized you use imgur...

There should be a way to link the video's and photo....

Someone will know....

Edited by Crashtd420
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't think there is a law stating that you need a hood, or doors, or trunk lid or..... a lot of stuff.

There are laws to cover any and everything. Here in CA, it's "modified vehicle". I forget the vehicle code, but they can cite you for any mod that isn't roadworthy. WHat is road worthy? That's an arbitrary judgement call made by the officer. And if they use it, it means you've pissed them off.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:25 AM, Crashtd420 said:

Just realized you use imgur...

There should be a way to link the video's and photo....

Someone will know....

Using Imgur; go to "my images", select the pic you want, when the pic opens on the right hand side there are options for copy and paste. Select the one that says BBC code (or something close to that). Not sure if this is the same for phone app as opposed to desktop/laptop. I use a laptop.

• Like 1