77 280Z w/L28 turbo trade for w53 head

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I've got a 77 280Z with an L28 and another separate L28 with turbo ready to swap. I'm looking for either a W53 peanut head to put on my 620 in exchange, possibly another L20b to rebuild (the more complete the better), or a set of rims and tires to fit a 620. Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more confused- the way he wrote it, sounds like he'd swap and entire '77 280Z plus spare engine for one W53 peanut head.

That can't be right, but I've seen weirder. That, or it's my old '77 280Z then I'd want to get rid of it too. That thing was posessed by evil spirits and electrical gremlins.

Of course, if that IS the case I do happen to have a spare W53 head...

Guest DatsuNoob

Seriously! I got a whole, basically complete 77 280Z with another L28 turbo swap basically ready to drop in! All I want is whatever you're generosity permits you to trade: either a W53 head and/or (REBUILDABLE) L20b engine, or a decent set of rims and tires to fit a 620, maybe even a 5 speed tranny, whatever you have, these are things I need for my truck. It has a clean title available at pick-up of the vehicle. It is however, a non-runner at this time and will need to be towed, but has serious potential. Make me an offer, all will be considered, thank you.

Guest DatsuNoob

P.S. This vehicle has to be moved A.S.A.P, so that's why I'm trying to trade it quick with a clean title, I'd put in some work on it, but have no where to store it.

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, Nimospu, that sounds like a pretty fair trade, but I'm afraid Friday afternoon may be a tad too late if the property owners (where she sits) decide to tow it outta there. I probably wouldnt go get it either since I have nowhere to put it, and it would be a damn shame to see it die a gruesome death by crusher :(

Guest DatsuNoob

I actually wanted it a long azz time ago, now it has to be moved, he wants to give it away to me, with title, but I live in apts that dont allow vehicle storage. So he said to do with it whatever I can. I figured a trade would work out best for everyone, and I'd throw some cash his way depending on what kind of parts I could find as a trade.

if by getting closer to friday I will come up and nab that thing in trade for my 620 pickup with ka. Is the turbo engine already in the vehicle or is it outside it ready to be installed? peace.

are you trying to trade someone else's free car for parts for yourself? SO DATSUN!!

Agreed!!! And well within the bounds ethical limits I think. Like an organ donor. You might as well get some thing for, or some use out of, something going to waste anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Offer still stands guys! I really need a 5 speed trans and a good head. Really doesnt matter what kind of head, although I would prefer a W53. Any takers?

Guest DatsuNoob

no Datzenmike, I'm not looking for good head from a tranny on speed :eek:. I desperately need a head in good working order, and really need that extra

5th gear for freeway driving :rolleyes:.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.