I got my DATSUN for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK YOU GUYS I DID A FEW THINGS. FIRST OF ALL WHEN I GOT THE CARS IT HAD NO CARPET AT ALL. SO MY COUSIN AND I WENT TO THE JUNK YARD AND FOUND A 71 WAGON (IT WAS ALREADY STRIPPED DOWN) SO I TOOK THE CARPET AND THE DASH SHELL AND THE GLOVE BOX. I PUT THOSE ON AND THATS WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR, UNDERCOATED THE FLOOR AND SET THE CARPET RIGHT NOW I TOOK OUT THE BACK SEAT AND IM GONNA REDO IT ITS REALLY MESSED UP LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. AND THE DAY WE WENT THE JUNK IT WAS 1/2 OFF DAY SO I ONLY PAID ABOUT 20 BUCKS FOR EVERYTHING. ALSO THE DOOR PANELS ARE WOOD WHICH IS REALLY STARNGE TO ME. IS ANYONEGOING FOR THE THE WHOLE "WOOD LOOK" IF SO YOU CAN HAVE THEM.

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

Edited by 72 CnC_WaGon

I would be worried about termites, wood interior and all. If the engine was still available on the JY car, get the hardline for the carb, along the front of the engine. Too much heat could break down the rubber line.

Get a filter on the end of the opening on the valve cover, unless you're looking for an air cleaner assembly. I have one that I am likely to never use, as I have my SUs.