My letter to the BBB about my local Pick and Pull

Yeah... I've never had a single bad experience with the Pick'and'pull in Rancho Cordova, but when my brother and I swung down to the Stockton yard to grab some ZX struts for my wagon, some asshat crawled underneath my brother's Land Cruiser and sawzalled out the cat! We went out there and started it up and were like "whoa! wtf!!"

Regardless of what they might have in that yard, I'm never going back because of it. Absolutely crazy....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they try and eff me over on prices I usually let it happen a little bit, cause I have a problem with small parts falling in my pockets...ain't that a bitch?

What do you think that $2 is when you enter the door $2 gets you as much stuff under your shirt or in your pants you can fit wether they can see it or not as long as the parts are not showing they dont say shit (9 times out of 10)..... and for the guys at the rancho store iv payed for parts and seen them put the money in there pockets... is there no one watching them or something

I seen workers place nails under cars tires. When you get a flat, there is a tire shop convienietly located outside the junk yard.

Talking about cats! My 4runners cat was stolen a while back. They just went under and screwed off 4 bolts and bam! I woke up to a car with no muffler. Sounded like a beast! Also gaved me a ticket....

once you payed for it the deal is done, they couldnt do shit to you even if they tried, should of just left buddy...

around here we have LKQ an u-pull-it's theres another one im forgettin the name of that i havent been to but i've always had really good luck.. i rarely spend over $20 on anything i buy... the tranny thats in my truck we got for $130, theres a 30$ core charge but we didnt wanna give them our old tranny so we jus paided the extra.. but thats a decent deal considering anyone else i've seen selling a datsun 5spd wants alot more then that usualy..