69 510 SSSR20DET Project

I recorded one but my phone needs to connect to wifi to download to you tube. so started putting in my fat mat yesterday, got the alt hooked up. still need to hook up the brakes. i got cast 90s for my intercooler and gave them to my aluminum welder yesterday to weld on. My radiator shipped yesterday so hopfully it will be here in a few days. just pluggin away at it.

63fa9fb5.jpg

38b22453.jpg

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my radiator showed up today, they forgot to weld a fill neck on it so there is no way to fill the radiator !!!!!! so they put a rush on building me another one. just been working on sound deadning the inside and then carpet time. Also got my heater hoses hooked up man what a bitch.

6f97dc4f.jpg

b1b361aa.jpg

lookin good buddy.....sucks about radiator.. hope you doubled up that fat mat ....i had to do 3 layers on my s10

Haha he didn't double up nothing! I was sweating putting that mat under the rear seat area. Ran out. No but crack pics though

Damn, I love your car. How do you feel about visitors coming down to see it? I'm local to vancouver.

why dont you go to the meet and greet on may 23 and you can see it with a shit load of outher tight dattos...its at his shop... :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

why dont you go to the meet and greet on may 23 and you can see it with a shit load of outher tight dattos...its at his shop... :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

That sounds great. Unfortunately, I will have to drive my Subaru since the datsun has no engine. :(