Wanted: zero offset wheels

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said cheap, but I have a set of Konig Rewinds, 0 offset, 15 x 7, graphite w/polished lip, I ran on my 69. They have 195/50/15 kumho ecsta tires on them. I've got them on craigslist right now $500. Just a thought. :D

You be looking for early "Z" car mags then Jeff. I believe my 14"x6" slots are "0" offset off a 240Z, but, you should be able to find others off of Toyotas and such too easily.

check out hachiroku.net or NWN, probably more at HR

Then call up stockton? wheel down in california and have a set of custom steelies made!

I will check

I know you said cheap, but I have a set of Konig Rewinds, 0 offset, 15 x 7, graphite w/polished lip, I ran on my 69. They have 195/50/15 kumho ecsta tires on them. I've got them on craigslist right now $500. Just a thought. :D

Where is CO?

You be looking for early "Z" car mags then Jeff. I believe my 14"x6" slots are "0" offset off a 240Z, but, you should be able to find others off of Toyotas and such too easily.

I think 7 inchs would be better to fill up my flares, if you where closer I would test fit them. :)

Whoa, wait, which car is getting flares? A lot of the JDM stuff comes in 14"x7" "0" offset too. Doesn't Kevin have a set of 15x7 Enkie 92's in 0 offset still? If you wanna be stealthy on some bigger rims, how about the 240SX steelies?

Whoa, wait, which car is getting flares? A lot of the JDM stuff comes in 14"x7" "0" offset too. Doesn't Kevin have a set of 15x7 Enkie 92's in 0 offset still? If you wanna be stealthy on some bigger rims, how about the 240SX steelies?

he sold them :( 240sx steelies are zero offset?

Baby supra wheels are 14x7 and are 0 offset. Check the rolla forums for them, like club 4ag.

Oww they sound cheap to free :D

Where is CO?

It is Colorado...Denver.;)

Dam, that is what I though :(

Morning Jeff, don't know if the steelies are O offset, but, lots of the mags used on 240SX's seem to be so...... Besides, they're free from someone trying to give them away right. The 14x7" "supras" from toyota would work also and should be had cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.