Who's bringin what to Canby?

BEEBANI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on draggin' frame all the way through Canby! I got shit from security last year for doin it in the fairgrounds.

I have a request with regard to things like this. There are certain themed car events that are having an increasingly difficult time finding venues because the participants and/or patrons are disrespectful of the venue and/or the community it is in. We have to be good patrons in Canby. It is a perfect venue for the event. In order to keep it, we have to act like we want to come back. Please.

I'm one on the Canby '07 committe. Please help us ensure there will be a Canby '08 by playing nice and inside the lines.

I have a request with regard to things like this. There are certain themed car events that are having an increasingly difficult time finding venues because the participants and/or patrons are disrespectful of the venue and/or the community it is in. We have to be good patrons in Canby. It is a perfect venue for the event. In order to keep it, we have to act like we want to come back. Please.

I'm one on the Canby '07 committe. Please help us ensure there will be a Canby '08 by playing nice and inside the lines.

No problem brutha, I don't exactly need any tickets either! I don't fit into the asshole minitrucker crowd, I have respect for people and venues.

I will be driving what ever is running.

Jason maybe you could meet us in seattle :) You should find out about what time you will be headed through seattle. That way I can talk to my posse. It would be sweet to get like 10 datto cruising down the freeway.

Jeff, whenever I get it sorted out on this end I'll post up. I just found out that the dates are June 9-10 so we have to get holidays posted, then start convincing some guys from up here they want to go. Usually Denis, Cam, Lou and a couple of others go down. This year, I'm not sure what's up yet.

Not that I want to change the subject... How is the L20 rebuild coming Redeye?

Cookapoop... you never told me you owned 2 dimes??

I never said they were both gonna be mine, however they are both the same color.

Not that I want to change the subject... How is the L20 rebuild coming Redeye?

It's on pause at the moment, I have the bottom end buttoned up but I have to tear apart my old motor to get a few peices to install the head. For some reason I could only find one alignment thing out of all the motors I tore down - I guess that's what I get for moving mid-build. :eek:

This week I'm gonna be stripping the black truck down to move all my goodies to a new(er), straight(er), non bondo filled truck...hopefully I'll be ready to start that truck by the 11th...the goal is to be finished by Golden Gardens :D

No problem brutha, I don't exactly need any tickets either! I don't fit into the asshole minitrucker crowd, I have respect for people and venues.

I think your talking about the wannabe minitrucker crowd, you know the ones im talking about. The 18 year old kids with the s10's and a bunch of bolt ons. Real minitruckers are just like you, classic car guys, and hot rodders. You cant generalize a whole scene by a few ignorant assholes, that are only into to try and be cool.