Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I agree this is what leadership looks like, but I wish Trump was this diplomatic, articulate, and careful with what he says to the American people. I think he'd be doing a lot better if he did. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, tr8er said:

The deal is pretty obvious.   Both countries pull their militaries out of each others countries.  And pay to restore the areas they invaded.  

Oh that it were so simple. One obvious complication is it's far more expensive to restore what you've blown up. Case in point is the hopped up L series that was in my 2nd 510. I spent more building another engine than I paid for the entire car. Then I blew it up racing a few more times before I got it right. Both sides need to throw in the towel before making my mistake. Same could be said for the ongoing conflict over a patch of sand in the Middle East. Add religion to the mix and 2K yrs of history. shit gets 10X more complicated. 

27 minutes ago, paradime said:

Oh that it were so simple. One obvious complication is it's far more expensive to restore what you've blown up. Case in point is the hopped up L series that was in my 2nd 510. I spent more building another engine than I paid for the entire car. Then I blew it up racing a few more times before I got it right. Both sides need to throw in the towel before making my mistake. Same could be said for the ongoing conflict over a patch of sand in the Middle East. Add religion to the mix and 2K yrs of history. shit gets 10X more complicated. 

Expensive doesn’t mean complicated.  It truly is that simple.  

3 hours ago, Ooph! said:

There's no deal!!!!! Putin gets the fuck out and pays for damages he caused. What would you do if your neighbor came over and busted up your place??? What? you have to pay for his dental work, that he caused????

1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Expensive doesn’t mean complicated.  It truly is that simple.  

The only simple way to end a war is to win it. Trying to negotiate a peace deal is not as simple as you see it. Settling damages in a car accident isn't as simple as who pays who what. Definitely more complicated for a war. In basic legal terms, who's the perp and who's the victim in this? Who's going to be held responsible for all the civilians killed? What are the internal and external political ramifications? Who should stay in power and who should be prosecuted for war crimes? What are the reparations for individuals communities, other countries, and effected parties? What are the binding agreements toward Ukraine's sovereignty? How will the militaries secure their country's safety in the future? Regarding sanctions, what are the economic and trade relationships moving forward? Those are just a few I came up with. Surely the politicians and lawyers will complicate this quite a bit more. It's unavoidable when there is so much at stake here. 

Election coming up. Dems gonna get F'ed in the A.  BLM disappears. ANTIFA MIA. Suddenly lefties don't even wanna talk about pronouns or transgenders. TDS hitting libtards so hard they're heaping praise on Dick Cheney for coming out against Cheeto Mussolini aka Bad Orange Man. Leftists change priorities, allegiances and alliances as quickly as a chameleon changes colors at a Jones-Blair store while attempting to deflect from woke-ism by insinuating that the only thing worse than woke culture is someone mocking woke culture. When that doesn't work they revert to, "Hey, bigot! Why do you care if someone identifies as Owens-Corning Fiberglass and tells you that their pronouns are "Enzel/Lashian!?!"GYfqoYXXgAABd7V.jpeg.452dc4238a39b0abd47f76ee9d8b2c42.jpeg

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Election coming up. Dems gonna get F'ed in the A.  BLM disappears. ANTIFA MIA. Suddenly lefties don't even wanna talk about pronouns or transgenders. TDS hitting libtards so hard they're heaping praise on Dick Cheney for coming out against Cheeto Mussolini aka Bad Orange Man. Leftists change priorities, allegiances and alliances as quickly as a chameleon changes colors at a Jones-Blair store while attempting to deflect from woke-ism by insinuating that the only thing worse than woke culture is someone mocking woke culture. When that doesn't work they revert to, "Hey, bigot! Why do you care if someone identifies as Owens-Corning Fiberglass and tells you that their pronouns are "Enzel/Lashian!?!"GYfqoYXXgAABd7V.jpeg.452dc4238a39b0abd47f76ee9d8b2c42.jpeg

Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump in Six Swing States: New Poll

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-kamala-harris-polls-swing-states-tied-1960199

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/

Screen Shot 2024-09-27 at 9.13.06 PM.png

4 hours ago, paradime said:

Tard 

houn 

A person who is triggered by retarded woke shit. Who's the fool in the "special" School?  

I couldn't figure out WTH was going on. At halfway they still hadn't got around to starting so I bailed. Retard playing a retard.

45 is selling Trump Watches????

image.jpeg.0c0536a33ef27c0302569d2f5626eba5.jpeg