1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

What was Trump's line? I have a concept of a plan. Geezus.

Wow honesty from a politician and you hold that against him

New question for you

As a Canadian do you show id to register to vote or show ID at the polls?

Can you vote by mail?

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

New question for you

Can you vote by mail?

I'll answer for Canadians. Yes we have to show ID to vote. We get mailed a piece of paper that tells us where to vote and when. We show up with that and our ID or if we just moved to the area we can show our ID with address and then vote. We have advanced polling (early voting) for people who can't make it on the day at certain stations.

we also have mail in voting if you want.

Here is the website if you want to read all about it.

https://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=vot&dir=vote&document=index&lang=e

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

A good orator can dress up a poor speech, a poor one will ruin a good one. Content? There's piss all content other than calling their opponents names and discussing past failures. What was Trump's line? I have a concept of a plan. Geezus.

Your unrelated reply to my point about the danger in valuing presentation over content.

23 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

New question for you

Can you vote by mail?

Your unrelated  reply to Mike's point about Trump's name calling, and having no plan.

Does anyone respond to the point being made any more, or is it easier to trail off into unrelated rhetorical shit like our POS politicians? 

On 9/18/2024 at 7:39 PM, IZRL said:

Have you notice that the American flag emoji disappeared as an option in the forum?? It used to be there. Thankfully the gay flag is still there 😆.

It has been gone for quite a while or I never saw it at all!  I posted about it somewhere..............pretty sure in destruction, but nothing ever came of it.  I was gonna point the finger at our fav Canadian, but I do not see a Canadian flag either, so................🤣😆

• Haha 2
On 9/18/2024 at 8:08 PM, john510 said:

I think that's just a disclaimer. You do need to remember this site is privately owned and if somebody wanted to they could get rid of a lot of us just because opinions differ. But then nobody would come here very often. 

That's funny John, you saying that. You block my comments because you don't agree with my opinions. I read every one of yours.

🏴‍☠️

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

It has been gone for quite a while or I never saw it at all!  I posted about it somewhere..............pretty sure in destruction, but nothing ever came of it.  I was gonna point the finger at our fav Canadian, but I do not see a Canadian flag either, so................🤣😆

We went through a forum up grade this year. Maybe changed then. 🇺🇸 this it? 🇨🇦