$500 620 King Cab

[quote name=Orange6201)I guess you've never had a job' date=' not surprisng. If you ever worked for someone, you're accepting a paycheck for both your labor and your on the job behaviour. In return that employer becomes responsible and to the degree that he condones your on the job behaviour, he becomes liable for it.

2)Absolute, in that you actually do have the right to offend anyone, with any of your favorite ethnic, racial or religious slurs and not be punished by the law.

3)However your boss does not have the right to let your behavior continue. The law in this country says a person has a right not to be harassed over their race, or religion by their co-workers. Your employer either needs to fire your bigoted ass for not meeting the terms of your employment(civil behavior) 4)or send you back to the first grade and give you the training and education which your parents clearly failed to provide.

1)Take a look around your job or your house,everything you lay eyes upon is there because of me.

2)If i'm not able to be punished by the law,then who the hell is anyone(especially a liberal like you)to tell me how to think?

3)Harassed?Harassed is a word used by spine-less skirt-wearing,sack-less pieces of crap who have low self-esteem and don't have the "nads" to tell someone to phuk-off.

4)Your comment illustrates exactly what is wrong with this country.You think it's the schools job(another liberal trait)to teach kids to be pansies.You're the type who thinks there should be no winners in Little League game because "competition" is bad for the"Chill-dwin".

My parents did a fine job of instilling what is right & wrong.An when to stand up to bullshit(like right now)and knock someone's teeth down their throat.

And as usual with liberals,you're too stupid to see the point.Which is the State of NJ is legislating how people think.And to that note,here's a question for you.

I'm Germans/Irish decent.(Aside from that means that i'm a drunk trying to take over the world)If someone calls me a "dirty Mick",how does that effect me?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this falls under discrimination / hate crime and is punishable under Federal law. I dont want to waste my time to find what section its under but if you keep on pushing this issue, I will try to find the time to do so.

your opions are like assholes, no body want to smell or hear about it.

maybe you need to find another form that more up your alley.

I bet others are getting fed up with it also, I know I am.

You have nothing but negative thoughts and I'm sick of it. If you dont like whats going on here, get the phuck out of the USA.

Remember the Indians were here first so everyone else is unwelcome guest.

all I'm saying is cool your thoughts down, there is active/retired law officers on this form.

enuff said, now back to DATSUN discussions.

1)I believe this falls under discrimination / hate crime and is punishable under Federal law.2) I dont want to waste my time to find what section its under but if you keep on pushing this issue, I will try to find the time to do so.

3)your opions are like assholes, no body want to smell or hear about it.

maybe you need to find another form that more up your alley.

4)I bet others are getting fed up with it also, I know I am.

5)You have nothing but negative thoughts and I'm sick of it. If you dont like whats going on here, get the phuck out of the USA.

6)Remember the Indians were here first so everyone else is unwelcome guest.

7)all I'm saying is cool your thoughts down, there is active/retired law officers on this form.

enuff said, now back to DATSUN discussions.

1)You believe wrong

2)Then don't

3)Better than having an opinion that doesn't matter-like yours.

4)So they don't have to open the thread either.

5)I don't give a shit what your sick of.

6)Phuck Tonto.

7)No.ANd i'm one of them.

Next stupid statement?

As completely wrong as Orange 620 is,i would never tell him not to not post his opinions.You now know the gist of this discussion.You can leave now.:fu:

1)Take a look around your job or your house,everything you lay eyes upon is there because of me.

Z-troll, I've got a lot of stuff that was made by Pride Industries so I suppose you're right.

2)If i'm not able to be punished by the law,then who the hell is anyone(especially a liberal like you)to tell me how to think?

I'll explain the point again, in consideration of your disability. You can form whatever delusions in that syphlitic brain of yours you like. Just don't expect to be paid to express them.

3)Harassed?Harassed is a word used by spine-less skirt-wearing,sack-less pieces of crap who have low self-esteem and don't have the "nads" to tell someone to phuk-off.You probably know more about harassment than most.

4)Your comment illustrates exactly what is wrong with this country.You think it's the schools job(another liberal trait)to teach kids to be pansies.You're the type who thinks there should be no winners in Little League game because "competition" is bad for the"Chill-dwin".

You need to have graduated before you can form a valid opinion on schools.

My parents did a fine job of instilling what is right & wrong.An when to stand up to bullshit(like right now)and knock someone's teeth down their throat.

They did a heck of a job for being both your parents and your siblings.

I bet making empty threats over the internet really gets you off. You actually do pretty well typing with one hand.

Edited by Orange620
[/b]

1)Z-troll, I've got a lot of stuff that was made by Pride Industries so I suppose you're right.

B]2)If i'm not able to be punished by the law,then who the hell is anyone(especially a liberal like you)to tell me how to think?[/b]

2)I'll explain the point again, in consideration of your disability. You can form whatever delusions in that syphlitic brain of yours you like. Just don't expect to be paid to express them.

3)3)Harassed?Harassed is a word used by spine-less skirt-wearing,sack-less pieces of crap who have low self-esteem and don't have the "nads" to tell someone to phuk-off.You probably know more about harassment than most.

4)B]4)Your comment illustrates exactly what is wrong with this country.You think it's the schools job(another liberal trait)to teach kids to be pansies.You're the type who thinks there should be no winners in Little League game because "competition" is bad for the"Chill-dwin".[/b]

You need to have graduated before you can form a valid opinion on schools.

5)They did a heck of a job for being both your parents and your siblings.

6)I bet making empty threats over the internet really gets you off. You actually do pretty well typing with one hand.

1)Nice try.That was funny in a Special Olympics sort of way

2)Actually i do get paid to express my opinion.ANd wouldn't you know it-i'm always right.

3)True-I work for a railroad.

4)More liberal humor-:mellow:

5)As opposed to your family tree being a wreath...right.

6)Empty threat?Nope.Never made one in my life.I have however been relating fact and had someone (who had the best part of him run down his mommas leg)think that he was so important that i was talking about him.

Hey, Admins. Can we lock this thread, or better, delete it? This was mildly amusing, but now is worse than the Jukeizm crap.

Pete-did you notice the time difference between my last post and yours?I was done but you fixed that.Don't like it?Don't post to it or even open it.In other words-shut up.maybe the mods should dump the whole thing.After all if it';s just locked people will still be able to read what YOU don't want them to.Can't have that,now can we?

Doug-nope.Insinuating i'm a Nazi is pretty lame.I just say what others don't have the balls to say.And i am correct.:mellow:

Edited by Z-train

Doug-nope.Insinuating i'm a Nazi is pretty lame.I just say what others don't have the balls to say.And i am correct.:mellow:

Z-troll, You sound a little sensitive about being identified as a Nazi. I'm a liberal. You're a Nazi. Man up and admit it.

I just say what others don't have the balls to say.And i am correct.:mellow:

Maybe its not a matter of having the balls to say it. Maybe you are the only one here who feels that particular way. If you read all the posts you would find that we all have plenty of "balls" to say what we feel. You just happen to believe that you are the only one who is right regardless of topic and you have a serious tendency to insult people who disagree with you. Face the fact that we all have a right to our own opinions too. Not just you. If you think you are right and someone else thinks they are right then agree to disagree and get over it. Please stop treating people like SHIT! This goes out to everyone not just Z train.

Edited by datsunfish

Maybe its not a matter of having the balls to say it. Maybe you are the only one here who feels that particular way. If you read all the posts you would find that we all have plenty of "balls" to say what we feel. You just happen to believe that you are the only one who is right regardless of topic and you have a serious tendency to insult people who disagree with you. Face the fact that we all have a right to our own opinions too. Not just you. If you think you are right and someone else thinks they are right then agree to disagree and get over it. Please stop treating people like SHIT! This goes out to everyone not just Z train.

You really need to go back and read the progression of this "topic".

Z-troll, You sound a little sensitive about being identified as a Nazi. I'm a liberal. You're a Nazi. Man up and admit it.

I didn't know "saying something is"lame",qualifies as being sensitive.And just for this post and this post only,Let's assume you are correct.At least the Nazi's got a few things right.Liberals have never gotten anything right.:lol:

Point

Set

Match.

See ya.

Did you really just say at least Nazis got some things right? You care to name 5 things in your opinion to back that up?

Edited by 72240z

EAT IT WHORE

wow people sure get outraged on here ,people have opinions all the time ,when reading and opinion on a text forum its hard to understad what people are actually saying since its not in person,to person, some text might be made to be funny or just a casual coment but sometimes its hard to tell

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.