$500 620 King Cab

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy actually. Between this and your ridiculous rant about Texas you have made yourself out to be quite a person indeed.

I am happy that as extreme and ass backwards your opinions are, it really doesn't matter. You bitter, ignorant, ultra right wing extremists can twist and turn and run your mouths all you like, you have no power. So I'm going to sit and smile with the biggest grin (sporting all of my teeth) anyone ever saw..... for EIGHT long years to come. Enjoy.

Best of luck to you, you certainly need it.

Holeee Sh!t!Your lack of comprehension is just:blink:.

My rant about Texas?My posting was an E-MAIL JOKE.And i'm not the one who started the Texas"thing".

"Ultra right wing extremist?"Wow,you must get called a "Liberal "all the time for you to make that ASSumption.Liberals & Newark have a lot in common.

And the tooth/teeth joke is SUPPOSED to be referring to Hillbillies.Which aren't out west.But you're too stupid to know that.:lol:Par for the course in "Joisey".

Your family tree is a wreath.

well im going to go ahead and say something here.....i was in newark a few months ago. you all might remember my week of silence? yeah, it is a shit-tastic place to go. i couldn't WAIT to get back to alabama...and alabama i thought was the WORST!

You would be correct in your observations.BTW-what's drive time from Tyler to El Paso?

If the CL posting is gone then,it really doesn't matter if we take a "diversion" does it?

no it doesnt bother me i just keep clicking it on accident because i get exited about the find and it's already sold and i scroll to the bottom and get confused. :blink:

no it doesnt bother me i just keep clicking it on accident because i get exited about the find and it's already sold and i scroll to the bottom and get confused. :blink:

Now, now, you've been warned about drinking and surfing on Ratsun. :lol:

Such a great place for freedom that New Jersey is....:mellow:

N.J. justices add religion jokes to workplace ban

by Kate Coscarelli/The Star-Ledger

Friday August 01, 2008, 12:05 AM

Making jokes and comments about a person's religion can create a "humiliating and painful environment" and be a form of on-the-job discrimination, the state's highest court ruled Thursday.

The New Jersey Supreme Court said remarks about someone's faith -- even as a form of ribbing or "breaking of chops" -- cannot be tolerated in the workplace.

Clarifying anti-discrimination law, the court declared that a person claiming religious-based harassment does not face a higher legal hurdle than people who claim they were discriminated against because of their sex or race.

"It is necessary that our courts recognize that the religion-based harassing conduct that took place ... in this 'workplace culture' is as offensive as other forms of discriminatory, harassing conduct outlawed in this state," Justice Jaynee LaVecchia wrote for a unanimous court.

The ruling holds the borough of Haddonfield in Camden County accountable for discrimination claims made by a Jewish police officer whose co-workers made crass comments -- claimed to be poor attempts at humor -- about his ethnicity and pasted stickers of the flags of Israel and modern Germany on his locker.

The decision is an important victory for all workers enforcing the principle of equality, said Jon Green, who represented the state chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association.

Attorney Clifford Van Syoc, who represented the officer, said, "There is no reason to make fun of people's religion or race or anything."

Added Etzion Neuer, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League of New Jersey, "It sends a clear and unequivocal message that anti-Semitism has to be treated with the same degree of severity as racial harassment."

The attorney representing Haddonfield warned the decision would have a chilling effect. "The court has raised the bar on the hostile work environment -- now you can't even joke in the workplace," Mario Iavicoli said.

The case involved Haddonfield police officer Jason Cutler, who began working for the department in 1995. Jokes and comments were made about his ancestry a couple of times a month, including by the then-chief, who referred to him as "the Jew."

Cutler said the comments may have been intended as humor but he considered them belittling and anti-Semitic. He said he didn't complain out of fear of retaliation.

In April 1999, Cutler was about to watch a video on diplomatic immunity because the Maccabi Games, an annual competition of Jewish athletes in the United States, was being held nearby. Another officer allegedly blurted out a comment about "dirty Jews," and later claimed he said, "sturdy Jews." That officer apologized and said he thought it was just "stupid locker room humor." The officer was ordered to receive sensitivity training.

However, at a later, unrelated disciplinary hearing, the officer said what he really said was, "Let's get rid of all those dirty Jews."

LaVecchia wrote: "The reference to 'dirty Jews' and the further iteration of that comment to 'Let's get rid of all those dirty Jews, hearkened Cutler back to thoughts of one of the lowest times in mankind's history, the Holocaust. The comments demonstrated an anti-Semitic bigotry that has no place in a workplace in this state."

Such a great place for freedom that New Jersey is....:mellow:

N.J. justices add religion jokes to workplace ban

by Kate Coscarelli/The Star-Ledger

Friday August 01, 2008, 12:05 AM

Making jokes and comments about a person's religion can create a "humiliating and painful environment" and be a form of on-the-job discrimination, the state's highest court ruled Thursday.

The New Jersey Supreme Court said remarks about someone's faith -- even as a form of ribbing or "breaking of chops" -- cannot be tolerated in the workplace.

Clarifying anti-discrimination law, the court declared that a person claiming religious-based harassment does not face a higher legal hurdle than people who claim they were discriminated against because of their sex or race.

"It is necessary that our courts recognize that the religion-based harassing conduct that took place ... in this 'workplace culture' is as offensive as other forms of discriminatory, harassing conduct outlawed in this state," Justice Jaynee LaVecchia wrote for a unanimous court.

The ruling holds the borough of Haddonfield in Camden County accountable for discrimination claims made by a Jewish police officer whose co-workers made crass comments -- claimed to be poor attempts at humor -- about his ethnicity and pasted stickers of the flags of Israel and modern Germany on his locker.

The decision is an important victory for all workers enforcing the principle of equality, said Jon Green, who represented the state chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association.

Attorney Clifford Van Syoc, who represented the officer, said, "There is no reason to make fun of people's religion or race or anything."

Added Etzion Neuer, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League of New Jersey, "It sends a clear and unequivocal message that anti-Semitism has to be treated with the same degree of severity as racial harassment."

The attorney representing Haddonfield warned the decision would have a chilling effect. "The court has raised the bar on the hostile work environment -- now you can't even joke in the workplace," Mario Iavicoli said.

The case involved Haddonfield police officer Jason Cutler, who began working for the department in 1995. Jokes and comments were made about his ancestry a couple of times a month, including by the then-chief, who referred to him as "the Jew."

Cutler said the comments may have been intended as humor but he considered them belittling and anti-Semitic. He said he didn't complain out of fear of retaliation.

In April 1999, Cutler was about to watch a video on diplomatic immunity because the Maccabi Games, an annual competition of Jewish athletes in the United States, was being held nearby. Another officer allegedly blurted out a comment about "dirty Jews," and later claimed he said, "sturdy Jews." That officer apologized and said he thought it was just "stupid locker room humor." The officer was ordered to receive sensitivity training.

However, at a later, unrelated disciplinary hearing, the officer said what he really said was, "Let's get rid of all those dirty Jews."

LaVecchia wrote: "The reference to 'dirty Jews' and the further iteration of that comment to 'Let's get rid of all those dirty Jews, hearkened Cutler back to thoughts of one of the lowest times in mankind's history, the Holocaust. The comments demonstrated an anti-Semitic bigotry that has no place in a workplace in this state."

Are you seriously still stuck on NJ? Jesus, grow up and move on.......

Well good news for you then, the freedom to use any racist slur is still absolute, as long as its on your own time(or website).

Absolute?In relation to what?

I'm always on my own time.So are you.

Why do you think someone(anyone) has a right to not be offended?

Absolute?In relation to what?

I'm always on my own time.So are you.

Why do you think someone(anyone) has a right to not be offended?

I guess you've never had a job, not surprisng. If you ever worked for someone, you're accepting a paycheck for both your labor and your on the job behaviour. In return that employer becomes responsible and to the degree that he condones your on the job behaviour, he becomes liable for it.

Absolute, in that you actually do have the right to offend anyone, with any of your favorite ethnic, racial or religious slurs and not be punished by the law.

However your boss does not have the right to let your behavior continue. The law in this country says a person has a right not to be harassed over their race, or religion by their co-workers. Your employer either needs to fire your bigoted ass for not meeting the terms of your employment(civil behavior) or send you back to the first grade and give you the training and education which your parents clearly failed to provide.

Edited by Orange620

KC Datsuns are very popular. I never got to see the PIC of the Sacramento KC, the posting was deleted within the hour. :(

That's the problem with CL postings. It would be nice if we could capture PERMANENTLY the Datsun picture, so we could view the PIC after the posting has been deleted or expires. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.