79 ,620 wiring diagram ? Ill pay you for it wtf.

Im installing a 79 620 harness in a 70 521.lf you asking why? I took the front clip off the 79 (ball joints, and discs)along with the 20lb.master cylinder so with electronic ignition now l figured put the harness in too. I need the wiring diagram for the 79 so i can conect the correct wires to tve 521 multi pin plug at the back of the insterment cluster.l posted the request 1 mo ago and some how someone or something delieted it . now i have enough problems with computers as it is .lije the dam photobucket bullshit . lve been a member here for well over 5 yrs and i never post anything because its a pain in the ass . maybe someone can help me with that too. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't often say this about the Haynes manual but the Haynes manual for the 620 has all years of wiring diagrams. The '77-'79 are near the back pages and quite detailed and direct copies of the Nissan FSMs. New are only $20? Probably less on e-Bay then you have a hard permanent copy including info on the front clip brakes,  ball joint suspension and steering, EI distributor and internally regulated alternator..

You have a goat??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

I say dont do it!!!!

Electric ignition ? thats a no brainer now to do and use existing wires

Changing the ball joints and disc brakes doesn't involve any wiring. Only thing is the EI distributor. Just tie the two wires from the ignition switch together to power it. Easypeasy

q7xlBdQ.jpg

• Like 1