521 Front Inner Wheel Bearings KOYO 32KB02

'70barnfindnewb

Hey all,

I know someone had a source for these awhile ago, (2011?). Through my shop at work I have a contact that can get me these bearings from Japan. I am ordering at least 4 for myself. Would anyone else like some? The lead time is quite long at the moment, likely would be delivered late February to March 2019 to me if ordered before December 24th 2018. I am inquiring about other shipping options to me along with bulk pricing.

Can figure out shipping details in private message if you're interested. Would likely ship Canada Post / USPS and only will ship in North America. Please PM if your interested. There is a chance of lower cost the more we order. Price, subject to change, for 1 is $35 Canadian.

If someone knows how and where to get them cheaper and faster please notify me! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have considered this, and thank you for the link I didn't know he had his own site ( still fairly new to forums, trying to figure them out). At this point I can easily obtain (with a wait) the factory bearings, and they are still produced according to the supplier. I think I will go in that direction for now, until they stop making them. It's not like you change your bearings every year, this truck might see 10,000km on it a year, they should last awhile with proper care.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Thanks Crash.  I do make the spacers, but if the correct bearing is available, that's the better option.  Vintagetinautoworks got the ones from France and they were about the same price, but they want about $15 per bearing for shipping(total comes to about $35-40 with the shipping).  When I checked with the company(123bearing.com), they would not give a quantity shipping discount.  I've thought about trying to bring in a bunch of them to resell, but by the time I add the $'s to reship to the end user, there just wouldn't be any room to make any $'s for handling........AND....I don't have a chunk of cash to tie up on bearings that will sit on the shelf for a really long time. lol  If you guys can get in on '70barnfindnewb's offer, you should. :)

• Like 1