ISO 510 Station wagon windshield

Montybrah

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact Richard or Louis at ProSource Glass in upper New England.  If they have available, ask if you can pick it up regionally.........we do that here in Denver!

TJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 11:26 AM, carterb said:

Richard Tankel from  ProSource Glass international.

Toll Free 877-345-2800 US & Canada

978-975-5400

978-790-4657 Cell

www.prosourceglassintl.com  Richard Tankel <richardt@prosourceglassintl.com>

17 minutes ago, THEa10wagonsss said:

i might call that place to see what i can find out i couldnt drive this thing this summer only because of a stupid piece of glass 

I called and got quoted $585 to be shipped/freight. Currently don’t have the funds for that but I’m pretty sure I’ll buy it if no other parts car comes rolling by. 

58 minutes ago, Duke said:

Hey Duke, I actually came across this windshield before and got pretty hyped to the point it was in my cart. Went back to double check everything and realized the years don’t match up. The windshield are 68-73, we’re after the 79-81 models. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Montybrah said:

Hey Duke, I actually came across this windshield before and got pretty hyped to the point it was in my cart. Went back to double check everything and realized the years don’t match up. The windshield are 68-73, we’re after the 79-81 models. 

Didn't realize you were looking for a later model windshield.  Sorry to get you excited.

• Like 1

$585. ,,,,, if it really is that hard to get,  seems somewhat reasonable ,,,,, like they say , you gotta pay to play..

2 hours ago, Montybrah said:

It's because you posted this in the wrong section,, although it says 510 on it,,  it isn't considered a "real" 510 ... You're looking for A10 windshield 

Luke,,,,, come to the daaaark side 

Edited by bananahamuck

Prosource ships to warehouses all over the US.  Find out what the closest distribution point is to you.  They can ship there at a much reduced rate due to combined shipping, and you can go for a little drive and pick it up.  Should save you quite a bit.

Have you looked at seals?  Are they still available for the A10?