McGregor vs. Mayweather (Mayweather drives a Honda)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been saturating the fake news down here (news.com.au).

RW is a massive fight fan but just cant believe how much the sheeple are being sucked in by the marketing of this stoush!

The sort of money the media are talking about is eye watering and its all predicated on the amount of "pay for view" subscriptions to pay tv.

Two guys belting the beejeebus out of each other has sucked so many people in; its staggering.

If you believe the amount spoken about on the media down here, the sum total for each fighter for this is Mcgregor $100mill USD and Mayweather $300mill USD.

Anyone want to sponsor a pediatrics unit at a hospital or find a cure for cancer?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/good-luck-landing-your-plane-at-las-vegass-mccarron-airport-today/news-story/1531f94f1b47c2ba94c2fd81a101242c

• Like 2

These two bone heads are exactly what they are.... meat for entertainment because they couldn't be anything else. ( hey! wait a minute, they're making millions from this. Yeah, and you're paying them to fight for your entertainment) This is the same as paying for sex and the media is the pimp.  

These two bone heads are exactly what they are.... meat for entertainment because they couldn't be anything else. ( hey! wait a minute, they're making millions from this. Yeah, and you're paying them to fight for your entertainment) This is the same as paying for sex and the media is the pimp.

Ya get what ya pay for eh?

To anyone who spent the money to watch that, sorry.

Shit show, that was.

I hope McGregor bet against himself.

Well, the fight was free, but I lost $40 in the end. I figured he'd lose, but the payout for an upset was too tempting.

Oh well. Way to end your career Mayweather. 50-0, and a classy outro interview. I like him more today than any day in the last 15 years I've been watching his fights.