Fuck!!!!!!

let me say this no matter if dad was home or not or never called it just made me a better person and stronger ,so now with my son we have a absolute blast ,with me i ust tune all the bad out and think hey i want my boy to actually have someone there to be a friend and a dad so cheer up we can fix your ride bro

In my case I always needed a dad more than I needed a friend.

As for the car and your dad man, you're mad now, but let it go. Get the work done and call it a day. Then the next time he yells at your for something you can remind him about the time he hit your car. Might not want to bring it up for a few years, but it's always nice to have ammo.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that im blaming him or saying he did it on porpoise

dolphin-ocean-picture.jpg

Sorry, had to :lol:

Sucks to hear though :/ Even though my car's not in nearly as good of shape as yours I'm always glaring at people that drive too close to it. I can't imagine how much it would suck if someone hit it. Looks like it doesn't need TOOOOOO much repairing though.

On the Dad issue, mine sucked until I was about 19 and stopped being rebellious. He's always asking me about the 510 and if I've done any more work and gets mad if I don't do something the 'right' way. I keep telling him if he wants to put up some money to get stuff done right, I'll do it right :lol:

Oh Man........................................The people that know me farly well

just have to know how hard I am biting my tongue right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Right Jason, Mark, Mike, Guy, Chris, Lawrence)???????????????????????

Ray if you are on here tonight..................................Thanks bud

Luv ya..........................

im not blaming my dad, just his way of driving:D

i almost got the whole thing hammered out.

now my dad is going to bondo the car.

and because my car wont be ready by the shows next week, i get to take his 510:cool:

So why ya cryin, You get his car for the weekend.:cool:

Oh Man........................................The people that know me farly well

just have to know how hard I am biting my tongue right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Right Jason, Mark, Mike, Guy, Chris, Lawrence)???????????????????????

Ray if you are on here tonight..................................Thanks bud

Luv ya..........................

Yea Ron Your a lucky man. Your son likes to hang out with ya, I don't think I've ever seen you without Ray hangin right there with ya. That's something that ya just don't see very often. I think Mo just needs a good ol ass whipin :lol: Like I said in the last post I think Mo started about his dad, Ya only get one, enjoy it while you can. My pop's is alive but bed ridden.

You have no idea how much I would like to go fishin with him.

(And I hate fishing but he loved it) Or have him back into my car for that matter. Then I could get him to help me fix it.

Mo I think it might be time for you to get your own place, :D

the damage doesn't look to bad, hope you find the parts your looking for but just remember that things could always be worse. hope pic makes my point understandable..... :D shit does happen........ lifes short now move on.

hunnyhutwcarbehindit.jpg

There are two tail lights R&L, the current bid is $24 and there are two days left in the auction. Auction ends Nov 1, 2008 that's 2 days 23 hours from this post.

Maybe DAD will pay for them :), that would be cool. There's a nice shiny bezel included. The tail lights are in San Diego; you might be able to pick up and avoid shipping charge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-1200-Sedan-Tail-Lights_W0QQitemZ130264777128QQihZ003QQcategoryZ140741QQssPageNameZWD6VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em146

Edited by Nicholas7620
include bezel, correct typo