洋子 (Yoko) 81 210

P.S. Stalling Resolved.

1k miles, couple fuel'ups and I can say I've finally fixed the stalling issue. Not the carb. Not the fuel system. The only things I've done was replace ALT and clean the contacts on the distributor coil.

As weird as it sounds it's been running way better. Hope that helps someone.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought myself an infamous 87 vanette. Don't think I'll post on it yet since I haven't picked it up. Saw the posting come up on CL and didn't hesitate. I've got an issue, I get it. When was the last time you've seen one? I sure as hell have never.

Anyway, b/c I've got another 210 and now a van I've decided to let Yoko go. I prefer someone else daily er than let er sit.

So we'll see how this goes.

I think the reason you don't see them anymore is because Nissan recalled/bought back almost all of them(like I said, I think...over 20 years ago) and I am not completely sure why.  Engine fires...maybe.

• 1 month later...

Yoko's onto new ownership and a new journey. New owner is informed of the blog, maybe he'll continue this? I hope so. Only time will tell. 

She's now in the Cameron Park area by Sacramento.

24790706647_765124b004_c.jpgP12584 by cad lab, on Flickr

24790705707_83f533a278_c.jpgP32424 by cad lab, on Flickr

This concludes my ownership and the end of an era, so to speak. Thank you for your support and criticism.

P.S. I'm not leaving, I'll still be around.

You'll regret selling that 210.

The other reason I did so was b/c I've got another 210 with the deeper yellow color that I wanted. There's a pic posted earlier in this blog if memory serves...

I've got an L-series ready to drop once I get the correct cross-member. That's a story for another day.