Malachi's Yellow 510

Your build is coming along great Malachi! Your skills are impressive. Keep up the good work!

Are you & Shiloe gonna make it to the next Eagle Rock event in November?

Nice seeing you at the Cruise Nite...we gotta represent! :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the exaust except fot the tip. There are stainless type extensions that goes over but I like the stock type layout.  Nice work who ever did it. nice straight

How is your radiator holding up?.I got tiny leaks (China made)  also what size spacer you use? how close to the alternator belt?  I stuck a stock type 3 core in my 510 as the Champion was a little tighter fit but put it in my 521.

where you put the thermocouplefor the heater fans?  most put it on the outlet side of the thermostat  or drilled on the rad?

• 4 weeks later...

Like the exaust except fot the tip. There are stainless type extensions that goes over but I like the stock type layout.  Nice work who ever did it. nice straight

How is your radiator holding up?.I got tiny leaks (China made)  also what size spacer you use? how close to the alternator belt?  I stuck a stock type 3 core in my 510 as the Champion was a little tighter fit but put it in my 521.

where you put the thermocouplefor the heater fans?  most put it on the outlet side of the thermostat  or drilled on the rad?

The radiator is holding up good I have about 7000 mile on it now. I'm not sure what size spacers I cut them all to get the rad as close as possible. I put the thermostat below the upper rad hose it was the probe type.