is that a DATSUN pick up

dat521kid

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the video..you see the 620 @ .50. The truck was / is owned by Ruben ortiz. He lived in San diego but now resides in Tijuana Mex. i believe. He won the radical bed dancing award at the Lowrider mag. show a few times back in the early 90's. Heres a link to his You tube vids.........

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ruortiz

Somewhere i have a video of him dancing the bed at a local SD show back when the truck was PINK & had a different setup than what you see in the music vid.Ive emailed him a few times to see if he still has the 620 but never heard back.

at first I thought thats cool - bed spinning, then shit the doors started spinning, OK that makes it easy to clean the floors :lol:. then the front end starts spinning, took me awhile to think about that, well that makes it easy for working on the engine :lol:. THEN the whole front end starts taken off. HOLY shit what is this guy on - LSD. :eek:... by watching the rest of the video, I would have say YEP. some purrty weird shit happening there. :unsure:

Edited by 420n620
sp
Yea, I just got back from dinner, had a couple beers. Oh did I mention I don't drink that often. Think I'm a gonna be sick.

That video of the "dancing truck" looks like a drug addicted carny should be operating it.... to much spinning.

**Update**

Dont drink and watch this video, audio on or off, it's pretty confusing (

). Edited by SickDrift