Torsion bars

Datsundude123

Haha I think I might just keep it frame on frame for now! I don't give 2 shits about the ride quality I just want it too look cool!

My friends has a Volvo wagon that is riding on complete frame and nothing has happened in the 3 years he has owned it but I'll see how the ride is once I get her running.

By this reasoning you could keep fucking your g/f without a condom and nothing will happen.

• Like 3
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just lower it until the suspension is tight up against the frame, weld it up solid, won't need shocks or torsion bars then either since you don't give 2 shits about ride quality

We were all young once. Sometimes it's more fun not always being logical and practical. That's what got me back into a 620. By no means does me having one again makes sense nor is it practical. But I want. 

• Like 1

I'm old. I like comfort. But I like to drive my Datsun more, so comfort rides in the back seat. Scratching and scraping the ground isn't driving your car.This is not to say that you can't drive your car and have it low. Just that when it's on the ground it's pretty much maximized it's distance from being a wheeled vehicle and is close to being a sled. 

• Like 1