Another Datsun website

COOCHaDAMus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DM is jelly because he is not the self proclaimed King and tyrannical ruler of the website..... :rofl:

Thank you Rick. (coming from you that means so much to me.) Actually I'm not the 'self proclaimed' King. I talked with Jeff about the my user name and he added it sometime in early Ratsun from a remark made by (Jeff thinks) Mklotz70. I never got around to asking mike. Tyrannical ruler? that really hurts. :( Here I thought I was a benevolent dictator. A rose by any other name, I guess... or did I take you too seriously?

In case you were actually having a lucid serious moment.... Rick, I hear there is another Datsun forum, actually the subject of this post.  Maybe go there and join up, check it out.

(there was absolutely no 'ASS KISSING' employed in the making of this post)

IBTL

go get better meds Rick yours are not working :fu: :fu: :fu:

He is being a grumpy ass, and from everything I've read for the last year or 2 that seems to be pretty well on par.

Although the last time the feathers got this ruffled we ended up with "Mrs. Rick" telling us he almost died and is a butthead. It would be pretty shitty to knock a clot free over a mods title or a thread about shit that has gone to shit.

Has that classified add been cancelled yet?

• Like 1