i saw a ufo (not joking)

at 9 52 i saw 3 lights in a triangular patern in the sky they were revolving and moving in a westward direction, but keeping the shape. then 1 light appeared at the center and disapeared. all of a sudden one of the corner lights went away, leaving only the other 2, forming a line. then one of them grew brighter and dimmed untill it disapeared. then the last one remaining all of a sudden split into two smaller lights which streaked acrost the sky in an eastward direction where one dissapeared, and all of a sudden the last one changed direction on a fucking dime and streaked in a westward direction before dissapearing.

whole thing lasted almost 40 mins:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

btw, i am not on acid or alcohol:D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats killer dude! I have honestly seen very similar things about 3 seperate times. Consider yourself lucky as you are one of the few who gets to see it. I bet a ton of these guys will say you saw 3 wayward weather baloons but I got your back.. No pics though I bet.

i believe you.. a friend of mine mentioned he has a sister in the army dealing with all the test planes and top secret shit... he says that that based on what his sis says,, there are no ufo's all of the crazy shit we see are our toys that they are messing around with... lol:eek:

A few years ago I was in an office and was looking through the pile of magazines. The was an old copy of an '82 OMNI magazine. They always have whacky photos of stuff claiming it 'might' be a UFO. Anyway there's this picture of a fleet of roughly V shaped OFOs in a sort of formation. Means nothing in '82 right? Looking back now with what we know it's obvious to me they were a fleet of F-115 stealth fighters!!! So they have been around longer than we think. Same with the SR-71 Blackhawk. Anyway, again, I wonder what they have in the skies right now that we won't know about for years. I'm wearing my aluminum foil hat right now.

A few years ago I was in an office and was looking through the pile of magazines. The was an old copy of an '82 OMNI magazine. They always have whacky photos of stuff claiming it 'might' be a UFO. Anyway there's this picture of a fleet of roughly V shaped OFOs in a sort of formation. Means nothing in '82 right? Looking back now with what we know it's obvious to me they were a fleet of F-115 stealth fighters!!! So they have been around longer than we think. Same with the SR-71 Blackhawk. Anyway, again, I wonder what they have in the skies right now that we won't know about for years. I'm wearing my aluminum foil hat right now.

i think they were building those planes (top secret) in the mid to late 70s. when i used to live in lancaster, CA i would see all kinds of crazy lights at night. dunno what they were,

i was very close to an air force base where they keep the sr71 and the stealth fighter, and another base that has the stealth bomber. used to see them fly over my house all the time in the day.