nismoparts.com

MikeRL411

Checked this site out for laughs today. The laugh was on me. They quote 4 to 10 days shipping on 2 parts I wanted and can't find elsewhere:-

411 left front door seal, also should fit 521 PU, part number 76801-24000 price $36.42 plus $9.95 shipping.

411 and 1500 sports car "porthole" hub caps, part number 40315-10400 price $38.80 plus $9.95 shipping. [sure as hell beats $1500 for a set of 4 that a certain seller whose name shall not be mentioned on this forum was asking last month.]

I am not in any way affiliated with this site, first time looker who wants to alert RATSUN to possible parts source.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you actually order them or just get a quote. these sites like nissanparts.cc will take orders on stuff that ia nla. then it takes a couple weeks to find out they cant get them.

i seriously doubt they can get either of those. only way to tell without ordering is to call the dealer with the part numbers.

nissan parts does not use the red x on their site to list something that is nla. everything in the 521 parts catalog is still listed on nissanparts.cc and looking at the page format they look to be affiliated.

i order stuff all the time just to find out they ant get it. i have a order in right now and damn they are taking long.:mellow:

They don't have nearly as much stuff available as they used to, but I bought stiffer torsion bars for a 620 from them a few years back. Good pricing, though some things are too expensive, like their spray bar setups for the Ls.