Datsuns in GT4

I know this game has been out for a few years, but I just wanted to share some cool datsuns. I still haven't got the 510 rally car. I am 58% complete with a 59% win:loose. I abandoned too many races too early in the game.

Dropped 510 with Z wheels

IMG0000.jpg

510 in Seattle

IMG0013.jpg

510 rear end

IMG0016.jpg

JUMP!

IMG0015.jpg

Red Z with fender flares, and mirrors in New York City.

IMG0002.jpg

Cool 240RS rally car in Italy.

IMG0003.jpg

Skyline in the corkscrew at lagun Seca

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0008.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have most of the cool datsuns among other cool cars. Got a 510 and a roadster as well as a 300ZX :D

Yeah, I have a roadster, 280zx and 300zx turbo, hl510, 240sx, I also have an all motor 350Z.

I've gone through phases with the Nissans, Renaults, Alpines, Toyotas.

If only all these cars were real :)

This is too funny. My son and I were playing GT3 last night and I was telling one of my favorite cars on GT2 was the Datsun Z car. That thing would do well with all the bells and whistles.

Don't have GT4.....yet. Guess I might have to have that one now. I'm at 90 some percent on GT3 anyway.:D

This is too funny. My son and I were playing GT3 last night and I was telling one of my favorite cars on GT2 was the Datsun Z car. That thing would do well with all the bells and whistles.

Don't have GT4.....yet. Guess I might have to have that one now. I'm at 90 some percent on GT3 anyway.:D

GT4 is wayyyy better than GT3. GT4 is very fun till you get to those serious endurance races. I just don't have the patience. Also the whole b-spec thing is nice that they added but really it just makes you sooo lazy.

My bspec driver is crazy good and he loves BMWs for some reason and my RS200. :blink:

I wasnt very impressed from gt3 to gt4. Seems like everything understeers like no other. Really cant throttle out of most turns on a rwd and get that exit that they should get. At least they put some group b cars in. I got bored at 26% or so, I really dont like a lot of the required races to progress through the game.

I wasnt very impressed from gt3 to gt4. Seems like everything understeers like no other. Really cant throttle out of most turns on a rwd and get that exit that they should get. At least they put some group b cars in. I got bored at 26% or so, I really dont like a lot of the required races to progress through the game.

Hence why they added b-spec. :rolleyes:

I know this game has been out for a few years, but I just wanted to share some cool datsuns. I still haven't got the 510 rally car. I am 58% complete with a 59% win:loose. I abandoned too many races too early in the game.

I have 2 words for ya.....Game Shark

:lol:

That is some cool stuff!