• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew what's your deal with that? Would it make you happy if I just get that entire thread deleted ? The only people's post that got removed were dick-rats, flatdick19, 510dicks, and datzendicks, maybe a microdick and a KOHdick post out of that dickhammucks post is still there... Get over it dick ;)

• Like 1

AQDKGjuF.jpeg

Weeeeell when you do the same thing too others threads that you don't want done to yours then gloat about it................ well if i'm a dick your a douche.... And NOT in a good way

And in case you really "need to know"  it's because MY POSTS WERE DELETED!!  

I wrote in the beginning not to clutter my thread as it is a meaningful thread to me, and the dream killer thread was a botched thread before it even started, I want Willard to massage your butt hurt, to heal the wounds of your posts gone, to be an anchor in rough tides. Let him in and let the butt hurt out Andrew he is there for you.

• Like 1

Andrew what's your deal with that? Would it make you happy if I just get that entire thread deleted ? The only people's post that got removed were dick-rats, flatdick19, 510dicks, and datzendicks, maybe a microdick and a KOHdick post out of that dickhammucks post is still there... Get over it dick ;)

you forgot RVdick

tumblr_np5p510tWg1sjhxnio1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Oh it's still on ,,, like donkey dong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cuz it was mostly THIS

IMG_2096_zpsyorxltzb.jpg

YES !! That is a picture of NOT being able to post my god damn Frank Sinatra video in that thread because it was locked just as i was posting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i blame YOU.

And i always will

Define constructive...

OP said...

I'm sharing with you guys as I would like to hear some of your words of wisdom, and maybe incorporate them into my art.

However I do ask that this thread doesn't become a random google quote dump, If you feel you have some gumption to add than great, i would love to hear it.

I posted a quote I made up years ago. I thought it added to the discussion, and was on topic.

I assumed it just got lumped into Mike's clean up efforts. No big deal, really. :thumbup:

• Like 3

OP said...

I posted a quote I made up years ago. I thought it added to the discussion, and was on topic.

I assumed it just got lumped into Mike's clean up efforts. No big deal, really. :thumbup:

Ah ya, same here, I didn't notice the willard thread got jacked again :(
  • Like 1

Tendril and I will be there, again, to console your sandy vag-again.

Well i can tell you this for the truth,,, It's gonna take way more than some goofy fucking sticker to rectify this situation ..