• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

God.......turn it up, smile and eat the luger. I love that song but I always thought it was the perfect accompaniment to ending one's life. Mind you, I'm not talking about aggressively, miserably seeking death but blithely pining for a simple flip of a switch that would cause an abrupt, euphoric cessation of one's waking consciousness, like kissing the grim reaper full on the mouth , pulling back and admonishing him to not take everything so serious. It's suicide from a happy place, a perfect moment in time that one can't bear to lose and one knows can't be sustained.

• Like 2

God.......turn it up, smile and eat the luger. I love that song but I always thought it was the perfect accompaniment to ending one's life. Mind you, I'm not talking about aggressively, miserably seeking death but blithely pining for a simple flip of a switch that would cause an abrupt, euphoric cessation of one's waking consciousness, like kissing the grim reaper full on the mouth , pulling back and admonishing him to not take everything so serious. It's suicide from a happy place, a perfect moment in time that one can't bear to lose and one knows can't be sustained.

... that got dark fast.

• Like 2

Mighty fine poetry there, sir :)

• Like 2

... that got dark fast.

a friend passed over the weekend and I just found out about it. he was one of those men who had the talent to be a millionaire but was always broke because he could never stop helping people. Towards the end he realized it I think but he never stopped helping anyone who asked.

• Like 2

God.......turn it up, smile and eat the luger. I love that song but I always thought it was the perfect accompaniment to ending one's life. Mind you, I'm not talking about aggressively, miserably seeking death but blithely pining for a simple flip of a switch that would cause an abrupt, euphoric cessation of one's waking consciousness, like kissing the grim reaper full on the mouth, slipping him the tongue, then pulling back and admonishing him to not take everything so serious. It's suicide from a happy place, a perfect moment in time that one can't bear to lose and one knows can't be sustained.

a friend passed over the weekend and I just found out about it. he was one of those men who had the talent to be a millionaire but was always broke because he could never stop helping people. Towards the end he realized it I think but he never stopped helping anyone who asked.

Ouch. sorry about your loss, man.