• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

So, but hurt hilarious Clinton threatened the laugh factory owner to shut his business down if "you don't take down this video and turn over the names and phone numbers of those comedians"

Just a taste of what we're looking forward to if she becomes president :(

• Like 2

So, but hurt hilarious Clinton threatened the laugh factory owner to shut his business down if "you don't take down this video and turn over the names and phone numbers of those comedians"

https://youtu.be/n083eytJe5g

Just a taste of what we're looking forward to if she becomes president :(

Now guys, you know I just had to go to Professor Google after watching this and type in "Hillary Clinton lesbian".

P.s. Ko, Hillary's been tastin a lot more nasty things than her possible shot at the Murican presidency (if you get my drift)

Now guys, you know I just had to go to Professor Google after watching this and type in "Hillary Clinton lesbian".

P.s. Ko, Hillary's been tastin a lot more nasty things than her possible shot at the Murican presidency (if you get my drift)

I'm not sure if you're trying to defend her here, if her name wasn't Hillary Clinton she would be taking advice on how to deal with inmates from Martha Stewart, if you catch my drift.