• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

true.

I like the look of giant fros on black girls, but it's kind of 70s and out of style. Grew up in a large town with one black kid at another school..... that was it. Haven't met many black people so if any stereotypical views, it's probably from tv.

tumblr_nj2in8GW7R1smklp5o1_500_zpsojaoqi

• Like 1

The black folks are generally light skinned as well. I think because they are a little closer to white than the darker skinned and generally have more fair features because of all the racial mixing in their background. White television and movies have helped along this perceived beauty and it feeds into the dark skinned having resentment toward the light skinned because in the past (and to this day) light skinned were always treated better.

flip on telemundo or Univision and mute the sound. all those latinos are so white you might as well be watching ABC. the Mexican concrete finishers I have worked with for fifteen years will tell you that white Mexicans run their country (one of their recent Presidents, Vicente Fox, was of German heritage via Ohio - I chit you not), the dark browns do all the hard work while the blacks and the Indians are just glad to not be killed by the first two groups. Indians and blacks in Mexico are treated horribly even by the dark browns who resent their own mistreatment at the hands of the whites.

As a soldier, I always thought it ironic that black guys and black girls seemed to seek out the lighter ("light-skinnt") black folks for dating (and would just drool over a "red bone") while white guys and white girls seemed to seek out the darkest black folks ("blue gum blacks") for dating.

People have weird race issues. In my childhood, people would mention being "black Irish" or "black Dutch" and kinda giggle about it when all the hell it meant was someone of that nationality being born with dark hair and eyes.

The most racist group of people I ever encountered were South Koreans. My army unit over there financially supported a local orphanage via donations. One night as a local bar girl and I were chatting, a young boy of about six came around wearing a shirt and nothing else. He was begging for change and every Korean he approached slapped him harder than I think I've ever hit a grown man during a fight. Despite this he kept begging (and screaming) but received cash only from the soldiers.

I asked the bar girl why he was being treated so horribly and she said that the boy was half American and half Korean and thus ostracized by Korean society. When I asked why he wasn't in the local orphanage she laughed and said that was for "pure" Koreans.

The next time our first sergeant came around with the Folger's can looking for donations, I told him I would no longer be supporting what was in fact a racist organization. (Did I mention he was a very large black man and a black Free Mason?). Anyway, he called me out and I told him what I had learned. He said he would look into it and get back with me.

A few days later he called me to his office, confirmed what I had told him and said we would no longer be supporting the orphanage so because of me (in a way) some orphans had to live on less cash. On the "positive"??? side, when the orphanage was put off limits and American soldiers could no longer visit them a few of the little boys got brave and told their teacher that a CSM (Command Sergeant Major) with about twenty-eight years in the Army had been molesting them in some of 2nd Tank's tracked units in the motorpool after he'd bought them ice cream at the PX. Twenty-eight years in the army, horny American female soldiers all over the base, $20 for a piece of piece of tail downtown and this guy is touching little boys' junk inside a tank turret. Race and sex - people are just unknowable on both.

flip on telemundo or Univision and mute the sound. all those latinos are so white you might as well be watching ABC. the Mexican concrete finishers I have worked with for fifteen years will tell you that white Mexicans run their country (one of their recent Presidents, Vicente Fox, was of German heritage via Ohio - I chit you not), the dark browns do all the hard work while the blacks and the Indians are just glad to not be killed by the first two groups. Indians and blacks in Mexico are treated horribly even by the dark browns who resent their own mistreatment at the hands of the whites.

As a soldier, I always thought it ironic that black guys and black girls seemed to seek out the lighter ("light-skinnt") black folks for dating (and would just drool over a "red bone") while white guys and white girls seemed to seek out the darkest black folks ("blue gum blacks") for dating.

People have weird race issues. In my childhood, people would mention being "black Irish" or "black Dutch" and kinda giggle about it when all the hell it meant was someone of that nationality being born with dark hair and eyes.

The most racist group of people I ever encountered were South Koreans. My army unit over there financially supported a local orphanage via donations. One night as a local bar girl and I were chatting, a young boy of about six came around wearing a shirt and nothing else. He was begging for change and every Korean he approached slapped him harder than I think I've ever hit a grown man during a fight. Despite this he kept begging (and screaming) but received cash only from the soldiers.

I asked the bar girl why he was being treated so horribly and she said that the boy was half American and half Korean and thus ostracized by Korean society. When I asked why he wasn't in the local orphanage she laughed and said that was for "pure" Koreans.

The next time our first sergeant came around with the Folger's can looking for donations, I told him I would no longer be supporting what was in fact a racist organization. (Did I mention he was a very large black man and a black Free Mason?). Anyway, he called me out and I told him what I had learned. He said he would look into it and get back with me.

A few days later he called me to his office, confirmed what I had told him and said we would no longer be supporting the orphanage so because of me (in a way) some orphans had to live on less cash. On the "positive"??? side, when the orphanage was put off limits and American soldiers could no longer visit them a few of the little boys got brave and told their teacher that a CSM (Command Sergeant Major) with about twenty-eight years in the Army had been molesting them in some of 2nd Tank's tracked units in the motorpool after he'd bought them ice cream at the PX. Twenty-eight years in the army, horny American female soldiers all over the base, $20 for a piece of piece of tail downtown and this guy is touching little boys' junk inside a tank turret. Race and sex - people are just unknowable on both.

Whoa! Maybe not so safe in here. 

• Like 1