Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. :no:

But you still made me laugh.

A/C isn't sexist. I don't whine about it. I have a heater at my desk. Problem solved. I solve problems. I don't create them.

I used to work with my dad, outdoors and indoors, doing drywall on newly constructed buildings that didn't have a/c yet. And it's fucking HOT out here in So Cal all the time. AND we drove in a car (Datsun) with no a/c so we was always on fire. I know your pain Mike. So now that I work indoors I don't complain about a/c. See above statement. I solve problems.

I just got done working on roofs on Molokai. Record temps three days in a f'in row. We got cooked in an already desert landscape with high humidity. The wind kept us from passing out. No more summer jobs out there for me.

But the fishing was good.

What were you looking for to find chicken harnesses?

Working backwards from chicken harness tells me you're a kinky little thing.

Haha! I actually saw that picture on Facebook one of my friends posted. Shit cracked me up. I showed my husband and he looked it up and found it on Amazon. I thought it was joke. Shit's real. I cried from laughing so hard on the reviews. What they won't think of next.

Friend of mine in Forks, WA. has had a pet chicken for years. They keep it on a harness, very similar to the one you posted. It is fun to walk and it does tricks. When the little hen is in the house it follows the lady of the house everywhere.  :thumbup:

Yes, this is a true story

• Like 1