may 9th olympia to Centralia cruise

tdaaj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great time, killer curves. Suspension, trans and engine got a great workout today. Wished I was able to get some pictures but I was too busy trying to stay on the road. Must run this route again some time. People really missed a good one today.

5 1/2,,,  :rofl: :rofl:

It doesn't matter i honestly thought it was going to be just Ted, me and my sons,,, you and Dave were just bonus.

And i think my doubts ,,  were more about Franklin Delono Millersilvania

IMG_2804_zpscatde60a.jpg

IMG_2805_zpsmhryxb4u.jpg

• Like 1

I think some sections of this little fun run were gopro worthy. Watching Dave in from of me chatter that wagon around those hair pins, that had to of been a rough ride. I nearly kissed the guard rail a couple times, granted I think it may have been hanging over the inside of the fog line.

• Like 1

You did miss out,,, but when we have a meet-up BBQ  at your shop this summer when it gets alll hot out and shit,, maybe we could do it again..  I can guarantee,,  you and booberkevin would freak out at the dips and curves ( and guardrails almost overhanging the fog lines :rofl: ) of the roads back there.

And YES we are having a BBQ at your shop whether you like it or not,,, you curmudgeon fuck

• Like 3

I like bbq... all the food I ate this weekend was made by the fire..

20150508_200652_zpsn9a3taif.jpg

Was way inpatient and put some meat on the grill to early. Was still damn good!!

I missed out though, but I had a good time in Packwood..

Also if I didn't go to the cabin I would have drove down to Eugene soooo I would have miss this either way..

When's the bbq.?? I'm hungry now..

Nice pictures too!

• Like 1