may 9th olympia to Centralia cruise

tdaaj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta work saturdays fellas or I'd be in like flin.

It's all good,, 

We knew that and but we asked around and most couldn't do Mothers day and others didn't want a day to close to Canby and another that couldn't do a day to close to Packwood swap meet..  Hell we even located the start place so a guy that works "nights" could get up later than all the rest of us,, and only have to drive a couple minutes to get there... <_<

You guys in Pullyoop should map out a summer cruise closer to your places so us outta towners can see stuff,, even though you guys have seen it a hundred times  ,, it would be new to us man..

Bird shit goon going? I might still make an appearance but me driving down here in Texas is worse than me driving to work everyday, I haven't had less than an hour and a half drive anywhere except to whataburger, so I probably won't be feeling the driving

If you have golf clubs you should bring a couple,, we were thinking of hitting the hillbilly driving range after the drive and stop for pizza..  You obviously don't need ALL your frickin clubs and you can borrow one if you're going to be a crybaby about it.