rat and renches decal

does anybody kno how to get ahold of, or kno the guy that makes and sells the rat and wrenches decals?,,, I purchased one from him about 2 months ago and never received it. I searched on here and haven't found him yet and don't remember who he was,,,,thanks,,,,620freak

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody kno how to get ahold of, or kno the guy that makes and sells the rat and wrenches decals?,,, I purchased one from him about 2 months ago and never received it. I searched on here and haven't found him yet and don't remember who he was,,,,thanks,,,,620freak

Several people make them on here and without there name we can't really help you much...

Was it me? I haven't sold any Rats in awhile... Shoot me a message either way and I'll send one out to you free of charge. Even if you didn't order through me I'll send you one.

Just provide me with a color and an address. I have about 5 orders of shirts and keychains headed out tomorrow so if you hit me up tonight I'll include yours :thumbup:

I was off the grid for awhile. Incredibly busy lately and no forward progress on the Dime so I've beed silent. It's been a boring winter.

• Like 4

Was it me? I haven't sold any Rats in awhile... Shoot me a message either way and I'll send one out to you free of charge. Even if you didn't order through me I'll send you one.

Just provide me with a color and an address. I have about 5 orders of shirts and keychains headed out tomorrow so if you hit me up tonight I'll include yours :thumbup:

I was off the grid for awhile. Incredibly busy lately and no forward progress on the Dime so I've beed silent. It's been a boring winter.

Nice... :)

I actually haven't been lurking much. I get on if I receive PMs since it's tied to my email or sometimes people text me interesting threads. This was the later.

I don't know who needs what for Rat N Wrenches, but they can all PM me and I'll send them out free. Me and GB are on the up-and-up these days. We have more parts and more shirts these days and will be back once time permits.

I actually haven't been lurking much. I get on if I receive PMs since it's tied to my email or sometimes people text me interesting threads. This was the later.

I don't know who needs what for Rat N Wrenches, but they can all PM me and I'll send them out free. Me and GB are on the up-and-up these days. We have more parts and more shirts these days and will be back once time permits.

text received basically "hey did you do this? thread"

??? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Yep haha

We did switch webspace providers a bit ago so I believe there was a weird glitch with orders for a minute. Evan had a late package and so did Ben.

If 620Freak was in there then it's possible. I can't check sales records without a real name. Plus whomever didn't get him stickers, I'll make up for it. About time I showed a little good will here after being absent haha.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Yep haha

We did switch webspace providers a bit ago so I believe there was a weird glitch with orders for a minute. Evan had a late package and so did Ben.

If 620Freak was in there then it's possible. I can't check sales records without a real name. Plus whomever didn't get him stickers, I'll make up for it. About time I showed a little good will here after being absent haha.

still waiting on mine i ordered in the fall, i know you will come through, shot you an email. still cant wait to get them!!

So.. I was on the internet the other day, and, I saw a Datsun with a sticker that had a head of a mouse(or rat, for "Ratsun", maybe lol?) above 2 wrenches crossing like bones would on the traditional "Jolly Roger" flag. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

• Like 1

So.. I was on the internet the other day, and, I saw a Datsun with a sticker that had a head of a mouse(or rat, for "Ratsun", maybe lol?) above 2 wrenches crossing like bones would on the traditional "Jolly Roger" flag. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Yes, around here only Deviants and Well Known Homosexuals rock them. Need any?