Denmarks Daily Deluxe aka " DDD"

denmarkboy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are selling it so fast. I guess we can't keep them all. 

GLWS

I try , but I have 15 right now . And I only got this of because I wanted a daily I could beat up and not worry about scratching/denting all to shit . I think this truck deserves to be kept as is or a light restoration.

And maybe I can't keep em all , but it is saved . The fact that I saved it from the wrecking yard is a win in my book . And now it's here where hopefully another datsun lover will get it and share it with many .

• Like 2

I try , but I have 15 right now . And I only got this of because I wanted a daily I could beat up and not worry about scratching/denting all to shit . I think this truck deserves to be kept as is or a light restoration.

And maybe I can't keep em all , but it is saved . The fact that I saved it from the wrecking yard is a win in my book . And now it's here where hopefully another datsun lover will get it and share it with many .

You got any 521's you want to sell?

Best advice I would have for ya is to save a 1000 Bucks and you can easily find a nice running driving starter truck . And after saving the money you can't find one hit me up, because I can . There has been like 4 floating around lately for under 800. You just have to save them pennies and be patient.

Something I try to do is not look to buy unless you already have the $$ in hand , you Will usually get a better deal , and you won't find yourself in any crazy last minute situations . I've made choices to get vehicles that I wish I would of just cashed the deal out from the beginning .

• Like 1

When/are? You going to lower it?

i wasnt going to lower it . everytime  i drive it i remember why i fell in love with these trucks , today 20 bucks almost filed it up . i drove it all over the place and used no fuel. and i already have a lowered 620, I think if i keep it will stay bone stock .

• Like 1