70's Era Soft Rock Videos

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit RanMan.  Is this a record for most consecutive posts in a thread?  wow

Some soft rock is epic, and worthy of timeless status.  But Steely Dan may never be in this running.  A bunch of this stuff was reason enough for my generation to at least try acid.  I'm not a huge Who fan, but Qdadraphenia was an epic album.  

• Like 1

Ranman72 and tr8er, Flag on the play! Too many 80';s stuff and the who does not really qualify

Steely Dan, the thinking mans band.

yea I realized the 80,s stuff a ways into it and said ahhhhhhhh

80,s is cool but I messed up 

Holy shit RanMan.  Is this a record for most consecutive posts in a thread?  wow

Some soft rock is epic, and worthy of timeless status.  But Steely Dan may never be in this running.  A bunch of this stuff was reason enough for my generation to at least try acid.  I'm not a huge Who fan, but Qdadraphenia was an epic album.  

I was also waiting for the page number to change and it never did till I re booted 

The who does not qualify?  Under what ruling?

The Who is purported to have played the loudest concert in history, how is that soft rock? And as a who fan, I refuse to believe any of their stuff is soft rock!

Sorry, they are out!

• Like 1

The Cowsills were the inspiration for the 1970 launch of the television show The Partridge Family

I used to work with a guy who was a cousin to the Cowsills. He was quite surprised when I told him that I new who they where! Not too many people know these days